• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I swear to god.

image.gif.de742a0ceb56e14dbee3cf951dc1148a.gif

we got this crap 💩 

This ain’t the 90s no more spud!

Seriously though, it’s not gonna last long.  Miami gonna run them raggedy.  The team IQs and playoff experience is too lopsided.  heat gonna play their worst defender, and coincidentally their best offensive player Brunson, off the floor for too many minutes for the Knicks to function.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, benhillboy said:

This ain’t the 90s no more spud!

Seriously though, it’s not gonna last long.  Miami gonna run them raggedy.  The team IQs and playoff experience is too lopsided.  heat gonna play their worst defender, and coincidentally their best offensive player Brunson, off the floor for too many minutes for the Knicks to function.

Knicks in 5. 

Miami is lucky that they played a gimpy Milwaukee team in the first.   The Knicks are not playing.   They demoralized Cleveland.  It's going to take Jimmy Buckets going to the FT line all game for the Heat to win. 

• Premium Member

i told y'all for years that Huerter sucks and is the single softest player in the NBA.    Great trade by the hawks getting rid of that bum.     If you're too much of a roll of toilet paper to show up in the playoffs then you're no use to us.

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I dig this response.

great response, but he's full of shit.     You become the first #1 to lose to a #8 and it was a gentleman's sweep and then you go 10-23 from the line in the elimination game.  Yes, your season was an abject failure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shakes said:

great response, but he's full of shit.     You become the first #1 to lose to a #8 and it was a gentleman's sweep and then you go 10-23 from the line in the elimination game.  Yes, your season was an abject failure.

U sure, bro?

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

I do not like Giannis's game at all but he has probably one of the best attitudes and approaches to the game imo.  

https://streamable.com/grfy9u

Budenshoulders deserves to be fired.  He lost them that game and series.  Frankly, their title year was a fluke for him.  Every other year he comes up comically short as a coach.  If the ref hadn't turned Traes ankle, he would've been gone that year. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Budenshoulders deserves to be fired.  He lost them that game and series.  Frankly, their title year was a fluke for him.  Every other year he comes up comically short as a coach.  If the ref hadn't turned Traes ankle, he would've been gone that year. 

How does he not call a time out?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Some guys handle the Bright lights, some don't:

Even if that's true, you don't dare say it.

I hope eggsperts learn a lesson as they elevate these reg season tiger teams.  CLE's frontcourt made them look like fools for getting rid of emoLove.

Mobley and Allen were highly overrated and came up small-time vs a smallish Nik team playing with a hobbled Randle.  I don't see how that's gonna be any different next year.  How can anyone have any faith in them now?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Diesel said:

Knicks in 5. 

Miami is lucky that they played a gimpy Milwaukee team in the first.   The Knicks are not playing.   They demoralized Cleveland.  It's going to take Jimmy Buckets going to the FT line all game for the Heat to win. 

A gimpy Milwaukee team that had all of its players for the last two games?  I know you were aware that Herro broke his hand in Game 1, Oladipo tore his patella in Game 2, and Himmy bruised his tailbone that has hampered him for years, you just needed a reminder lol.

The average service time for the heat rotation players is 7 years, 4 for the Knicks.  Love, Lowry, and Himmy have forgotten more NBA basketball than Brunson, Robinson, and Barrett have learned.  We shall see how it shakes out.