• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Jimmy the gem of his era.  Players on the “NBA 75” who can’t begin to compare to his impact and floor raising.

There are couples packages available for you two.  🏨🚢🍽️ 

🙄 

Edited by Spud2nique

Watching these other games has me convinced of a few things ....

- We will play faster (eta. next year), but that means we need JJ to take a step.

- iRobot cost JJ a year of development that could've made him playable more right now.

- All these teams play harder more consistently than us.  I think that will also change (in a good way) for us (mainly because it has to). 

- A hidden theme in all the above is that we'll have a new frontcourt. 

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Is it too late to uninvite him from the 'sac July 4th party? 

I don’t know but he’s not partaking in any game of chicken fighting with him as the person or the horse 🐎

He can stand in the corner with his Heat/Scrubs shirt eatin bbq artichoke alone. :er:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

A hidden theme in all the above is that we'll have a new frontcourt. 

I was telling everyone at the gym I’ll miss JC. But after really thinking about it, will I? As a person, ya for sure, he pumped up teammates and was fairly solid for a few years but I’m not going to miss him as much on the court.

Also asked a few outsiders if they were NBA fans to which they responded yes. I just asked, if you are a GM looking to acquire JC how much would you give up.

First guy at the gym: a first round pick… 

2nd guy: another forward whose a starter from another team.

From what I gather, we may have loved JC more than his actual value but then again what do a couple dudes from the gum know. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

This LAL/Mempis game is delivering, btw. 

Lebron looks 97 in the regular season. Dude looks 25 years old and he’s in his prime tonight. Wtf. 

The regular season has to be worth more. Teams are valuing the playoffs but being bums in the regular season. 

This play in thing.. I don’t know. Gets more teams involved but might shuffle ish the wrong way for matchups in the 1st round.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How is a guy this big flopping around like fish with such little contact......no wonder he's injured again.

Yall never noticed how often Embiid flops?  He is a master of it. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Lebron looks 97 in the regular season. Dude looks 25 years old and he’s in his prime tonight. Wtf. 

The regular season has to be worth more. Teams are valuing the playoffs but being bums in the regular season. 

This play in thing.. I don’t know. Gets more teams involved but might shuffle ish the wrong way for matchups in the 1st round.

Truth.

Also, I've never been a Dillon Brooks fan.  At all.  But the fact that he's ducked out on the media after the last 2 games is plain cowardly, if true.  I'm all the way out on him.  He wanted all that smoke when they were winnin.  Guy's fake tough.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was telling everyone at the gym I’ll miss JC. But after really thinking about it, will I? As a person, ya for sure, he pumped up teammates and was fairly solid for a few years but I’m not going to miss him as much on the court.

Also asked a few outsiders if they were NBA fans to which they responded yes. I just asked, if you are a GM looking to acquire JC how much would you give up.

First guy at the gym: a first round pick… 

2nd guy: another forward whose a starter from another team.

From what I gather, we may have loved JC more than his actual value but then again what do a couple dudes from the gum know. 🤷‍♀️ 

His will be an epic appreciation video when he returns in a Rockets or Twolves jersey.  

3 hours ago, Diesel said:

Yall never noticed how often Embiid flops?  He is a master of it. 

Whatever reputation Trae has, with regards to fouls, was actually earned by JoeLLLL.  What makes it worse is the fact that he's always the biggest player on the court. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, kg01 said:

Watching these other games has me convinced of a few things ....

- We will play faster (eta. next year), but that means we need JJ to take a step.

- iRobot cost JJ a year of development that could've made him playable more right now.

- All these teams play harder more consistently than us.  I think that will also change (in a good way) for us (mainly because it has to). 

- A hidden theme in all the above is that we'll have a new frontcourt. 

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Truth.

Also, I've never been a Dillon Brooks fan.  At all.  But the fact that he's ducked out on the media after the last 2 games is plain cowardly, if true.  I'm all the way out on him.  He wanted all that smoke when they were winnin.  Guy's fake tough.

Shannon was there.. :sarcastic: he prolly wanted to yell.. WHERE JA POP AT? Like Deion looking for Tim MCCARVER in the locker room in 91 :laugh1:

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Twolves jersey.  

He will remain with the Hawks fan via Soth as a Wolf 🐺:sad:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Shannon was there.. :sarcastic: he prolly wanted to yell.. WHERE JA POP AT? Like Deion looking for Tim MCCARVER in the locker room in 91 :laugh1:

He will remain with the Hawks fan via Soth as a Wolf 🐺:sad:

Will Morant get called out for this epic choke job after perfectly playing the role of regular season paper tiger?

Or will he be the guard version of JoeLLLL and let everybody excuse-make for him.  And claim he was "hurt".  Wasn't nobody calling him hurt when he dropped 40+. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t know but he’s not partaking in any game of chicken fighting with him as the person or the horse 🐎

He can stand in the corner with his Heat/Scrubs shirt eatin bbq artichoke alone. :er:

I don’t offend easily but BBQ artichoke?!?  You legit hate me lol.

@kg01 I’m chill, it ain’t over until it’s over.  I’m sure your BIL is insufferable right now.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Truth.

He’s a good little player, no one to take serious off the floor.  He seems awkward and afraid of the camera anyway, ironic for someone looking like they’re posing for a 1998 No Limit cover.  I’m here for Bronny dusting him off in a few years lol.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I don’t offend easily but BBQ artichoke?!?  You legit hate me lol.

@kg01 I’m chill, it ain’t over until it’s over.  I’m sure your BIL is insufferable right now.

I wouldn't know.  I haven't been taking your ... I mean his calls.

And we all know you brought the 'chokes to the last bbq.  Don't act all brand new. 

47 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

He’s a good little player, no one to take serious off the floor.  He seems awkward and afraid of the camera anyway, ironic for someone looking like they’re posing for a 1998 No Limit cover.  I’m here for Bronny dusting him off in a few years lol.

The problem is he can't be all up in the camera calling guys out.  Then shrink like cold sea water once the bill comes due. 

• Like 1