• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

That Heat team that the Atlanta Hawks beat, they live on!  Since we were victorous over them, I now want them to win!  Whatever they do now, we can say, "Yeah, but they couldn't beat the Hawks!"

:smug:

• Premium Member

You know...

IF the Warriors don't resign Draymond Green, I don't think anybody else would pick him up. 

Also..

Signing the little boy he knocked out...  Was a mistake. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

You know...

IF the Warriors don't resign Draymond Green, I don't think anybody else would pick him up. 

Also..

Signing the little boy he knocked out...  Was a mistake. 

That was a payoff so he wouldn't press charges. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The whole Heat nation(sic) can kiss my whole a**.

Seriously… their “culture” needs to stop ASAP, it’s getting out of hand. Dumb kids grow up listening to people say it and it continues lol. Stop it. Riley a damn assembly worker driver, owned by cruise 🚢 boat Mickey A(hol).

They are climbing on my hate list.

Warriors

Celts

Heat?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Seriously… their “culture” needs to stop ASAP, it’s getting out of hand. Dumb kids grow up listening to people say it and it continues lol. Stop it. Riley a damn assembly worker driver, owned by cruise 🚢 boat Mickey A(hol).

They are climbing on my hate list.

Warriors

Celts

Heat?

Eggsactly.  "Culture" ain't why they got past MIL.

Giannis goes down for a couple games?

Heet cul-cha!!

Budz is understandably out of it due to an terrible and sudden family tragedy?

Heet cul-cha!

• Like 2

And that score was tied at 55 at one point.

What an epic collapse by the Sixers.

Surely Doc doesn't survive this.

Sixers broke this game open when they started to make 3 point shots to stretch out the league.  That enticed the Sixers to answer, but they couldn't, and led to even more 3 point shots by the Celtics.

As it pertains to our team.  AJ and JJ need major minutes next year in our rotation, with AJ needing to blossom as a very good scorer, while JJ needs to provide defensive impact at a higher level.

And we need to add one more shooter/defender, preferably on the frontcourt.  The only unrestricted FA that really fits that description, is Brook Lopez.  A sign and trade with Milwaukee with Lopez for Capela, might do the trick.  But that would give the Bucks 2 non-shooters on the frontcourt, so I don't see that happening.

• Like 3