• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

Loving the Finals. I can't remember a team I really cheered for actually winning it. 

Champs that I’ve liked over the years … and by like I mean I can stand.. lol

1980’s…

hmm

86 wanted the rockets 🚀 dang Boston 

94/95 Dream 

2004 Pistons over Lakers

Spurs 05/07/14

2019 Raps Kawhi Siakam over scrubs

2023 Nuggs (hopefully)

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Champs that I’ve liked over the years … and by like I mean I can stand.. lol

1980’s…

hmm

86 wanted the rockets 🚀 dang Boston 

94/95 Dream 

2004 Pistons over Lakers

Spurs 05/07/14

2019 Raps Kawhi Siakam over scrubs

2023 Nuggs (hopefully)

well I meant in some time its been but I didn't word that  right. I was happy for the 80's celtics and the spurs in their runs. rooted for pistons against lakers in 06. man its been a while since i've really had someone to get behind. Like REALLY get behind.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

well I meant in some time its been but I didn't word that  right. I was happy for the 80's celtics and the spurs in their runs. rooted for pistons against lakers in 06. man its been a while since i've really had someone to get behind. Like REALLY get behind.

Oh no doubt this is one of your teams Soth, soak it in. I’ve actually never been happy because it hasn’t been the Hawks yet. I don’t wanna say congrats yet but y’all playing beautiful unselfish ball. Get that chip Soth!

• Thanks 1

I love how so many teams from the east got kind of wrecked this post season.  Miami makes it to the Finals and they are really not that good. 

Jimmy is a true alpha, unlike a lot of the other "stars" of the east, but he is more limited offensively because he's not much of a shooter.  Tatum has this look like he's scared to be out there during crunch time.  He's fine if they have a comfortable lead and his shot is going, but the way he watches Kobe for inspo it's like he's trying to pull on someone's legacy to hope it rubs off on him.  It's like he doesn't actually believe in himself. 

2 hours ago, Final_quest said:

I love how so many teams from the east got kind of wrecked this post season.  Miami makes it to the Finals and they are really not that good. 

Jimmy is a true alpha, unlike a lot of the other "stars" of the east, but he is more limited offensively because he's not much of a shooter.  Tatum has this look like he's scared to be out there during crunch time.  He's fine if they have a comfortable lead and his shot is going, but the way he watches Kobe for inspo it's like he's trying to pull on someone's legacy to hope it rubs off on him.  It's like he doesn't actually believe in himself. 

I'd say your point about everybody in the East getting wrecked directly impacts the perception of Jimi Butler.  When MIL was healthy and whole, they swept the heat and it wasn't close.

Same goes with your point about Tatum.  I've never seen a guy so talented but seemingly so insecure.  And, in listening to a lot of interviews of Damon Stoudamire, seems like his leaving mightve hurt Mazzulla more than they realize.

So again, if Loston was right, no way they fall to Miami and this myth of Butler's status isn't perpetuated.

Yeah I'm biased, but I think all I'm saying is pretty fair.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

It was you.. :huh: in your sig before. I just assumed you rocked at playing the guitar 🎸 :cheer:

Oh, heh, my eyes are bad.  I thought he was spankin' something else.  😐. Ok, enough internets for me. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ok, enough internets for me. 

I said that in a Russian accent as I do when I play MLB the show and see a fastball headed straight down the middle and Acuña is at the plate..

I’m goin to hev sex vit emmmm. ⚾️ -Drago

Then crush the pitch 🥳 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm not necessarily cheering for the Nuggets.  But seeing the Heat get dismantled like this, is satisfying.

Watching their mascot get knocked the fck out is quite satisfying as well :laugh1:

Wow :sarcastic:

@kg01 don’t get any ideas vs your BIL 🤣 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm not necessarily cheering for the Nuggets.  But seeing the Heat get dismantled like this, is satisfying.

Ahhhh, there it is.  I knew we would find some common ground.  Soak it in, cyde.  Bathe in it.

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Watching their mascot get knocked the fck out is quite satisfying as well :laugh1:

Wow :sarcastic:

@kg01 don’t get any ideas vs your BIL 🤣 

That was such a metaphor for the whole heet experience.  Fans all bouncin' around in white jeans.  Laughing.  Celebrating.  Completely unaware their team's gasping for air, chokin' in their own blood, clinging to life.

"Yeah, play s'more Gloria Estefan!"

• Haha 1