• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

heat fans will now point to their second leading scorer being out.  I been crapping on his deal and starting role since the summer so I know the heat wouldn’t have gotten this far had he been playing.  

heat clearly need an impact C to slot Bam at the 4, a Kyle Lowry departure, and a True starting PG to put Gabe in his ideal role of elite BU.  It would seem Herro’s value would be hurt but I’m sure there’s some crap team who feel he could be a focal player.

Aaron Gordon situation in Orlando just shows they didn’t know how to use him or what to do with him. I understand playing with jokic makes players better but it’s also a great fit.

many people will realize soon that Ayton is another Aaron Gordon sitting out there just waiting to be placed on the right team who will use him the right way.

Same story with Wiggins in Minnesota then gets to the warriors where looks like a completely different player.

1 hour ago, JTB said:

Aaron Gordon situation in Orlando just shows they didn’t know how to use him or what to do with him. I understand playing with jokic makes players better but it’s also a great fit.

many people will realize soon that Ayton is another Aaron Gordon sitting out there just waiting to be placed on the right team who will use him the right way.

Same story with Wiggins in Minnesota then gets to the warriors where looks like a completely different player.

I still remember a lot of people here poopooing when I said I'd rather we get Aaron Gordon instead of re-sign Jollins. Not only is he a better player, but he would have been a much better fit alongside Trae and Capela.

Can't agree on Ayton. Gordon was just not in the right situation, but Ayton's got that lazymofoitus disease. Can't fix lazy. 

Edited by RandomFan

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JTB said:

Aaron Gordon is going thru/went thru what Andrew Wiggins did - miscast as lead first option guys for their drafted teams when they are not. They fill a role on their new teams where there is no real pressure for them to be 'The Guy' just be opportunistic on offense and play defense.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol Ben talkin.. Heat fans like he ain’t one up until a couple hours ago :laugh1:

Heh, my guy turnin on em.  Perhaps he realizes they're a fraud that had no business being there?  HeEt cULtUrE.... 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Heh, my guy turnin on em.  Perhaps he realizes they're a fraud that had no business being there?  HeEt cULtUrE.... 

hilly to other Heat fans after last night ..

image.gif.fd8865b9367e2d0b9f9073e89dcebd94.gif

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

hilly to other Heat fans after last night ..

image.gif.fd8865b9367e2d0b9f9073e89dcebd94.gif

Hahahalololollll .... benhillbilly ghostin' em!

Heat fan BIL is also in the wind.  Lemme know if any of yall see him!  Freaking fraud team.  They were never meant to be there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hahahalololollll .... benhillbilly ghostin' em!

Heat fan BIL is also in the wind.  Lemme know if any of yall see him!  Freaking fraud team.  They were never meant to be there.

Is big daddy not you @macdaddy.. :huh: up yet? 

The hillster thinkin bout how he comin back on squawk today… :popcorm1:

IMG_8198.jpeg

• Haha 2

Maybe Yimmie Tudeski baby But(ler) can join cook 👨🏿‍🍳 sCurry (he ain’t no chef 👩‍🍳) on the gon’ fishin loveboat 🤣 

@kg01 I feel as though I’m giving Bennifer more and this is really your baby. I’ve been fighting the scrubs all these years I need a blow. 😆 #gonwiththewind #gonwiththeskeet #playudonis #freeudonisindenver #startudonisatpoint

I finally found a pic of @Spud2nique and @kg01 together!  6C6B6557-081C-47DD-8E03-6D313AD7FFE2.thumb.jpeg.3da9eba8282bfc7c47d6d7eb1de81913.jpeg

So happy for them, seems they’re no longer conjoined!

Oh yeah, here’s Bruce Brown’s playoff metrics versus y’all’s favorite player updated:

Ratings:

Brown 119 to 113

Young 107 to 116

WS/48:

Brown .123

Young .057

On Court:

Brown +4.6

Young -5

Lol.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I finally found a pic of @Spud2nique and @kg01 together!  6C6B6557-081C-47DD-8E03-6D313AD7FFE2.thumb.jpeg.3da9eba8282bfc7c47d6d7eb1de81913.jpeg

So happy for them, seems they’re no longer conjoined!

Oh yeah, here’s Bruce Brown’s playoff metrics versus y’all’s favorite player updated:

Ratings:

Brown 119 to 113

Young 107 to 116

WS/48:

Brown .123

Young .057

On Court:

Brown +4.6

Young -5

Lol.

Ohhhh, there he is.  Hillbilly's going on the offensive?  In all honesty, my vitriol is aimed more at my BIL than you.  We've never proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he's not you so we'll leave that up to mystery for now.

Oh and comparing a portable charger to a nuclear power plant isn't really a comparison is it?

"Man this portable charger really kinda keeps muh phone charged."

vs

"Man this nuclear power plant really keeps the eastern seaboard lit."

Come on, hillbilly.  You're better than that.  I believe in you.

• Haha 3