• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
Just now, DS5 said:

Not a fan of KAT but the fit is undeniable with the lineup of Trae, DJ, Hunter and OO. 

The guy couldn't even win with Jimmy Butler for God sake...let these bad team all star stay on their bad teams to keep their teams bad!

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

You can like JJ trade value more but that's because his trade market value is higher than Hunter atm.

Of course… I happen to like a player with a higher trade value.  I don’t think this is a unique or brilliant take.

21 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Is this where I point out I said I was told DJM was close to signing an extension and some questioned that? And that is exactly what he did? Hmm.

DJM wants to stay here and he put his money where his mouth is. Love that he took less to stay here to deliberately give the team room to avoid the 2nd apron to bring in a third star.

Tbf you said it after a national reporter lol. If people questioning you then they must live under a rock cause it was already reported elsewhere and had picked up steam 

12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

thank you. It bothers me that after so much of what we pass along is later either confirmed or at least the chatter is supported by media types we still have haters. Oh well. 

We take yet another win on this one. And best of all the Hawks get an All Star player to take less money to HELP THE TEAM land a third guy. Literally has never happened in the history of the franchise IIRC.

I have no problem with you guys taking credit for your wins but please, please don’t take credit for something you put out AFTER a national report… 

jake Fischer dropped an article with this in it then all of a sudden it’s on this board later. If this KAT stuff happens absolutely take credit it’s been reported nowhere but taking credit when guys linked to the hawks have already put it out there is weird. As weird as saying “I knew hawks liked this guy for months, but was told not to speak”. That stuff never adds value. I told y’all day of we were taking Bufkin. This stuff isn’t classified lol 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update

1. Okongwu extension talk is a tad off money wise. Atlanta is hoping he does like Murray and does a deal that benefits the team long term. 

2. Bey hasn't been negotiated with yet. That doesn't mean they won't just hasn't happened yet. 

3. Dallas was going to get KAT if available till Atlanta stepped up their offer. I was told Green, Kleber, Bullock, and McGee to a 3th team w/ two 1sts. 

4. Atlanta initial offer was Hunter/Capela and two 1sts for KAT. I was told Minnesota wasn't interested in Hunter or Capela and liked Dallas deal more. Seems like Minnesota got more serious of late and so did Atlanta. They refused at first to trade JJ or any of the kids. They also didn't want to move Bey either. Seems like the interest was all in on Siakam.

I didn’t appreciate the “idiots” comment earlier regarding Hunter.  As I previously stated, Hunter may have been my favorite prospect on the team at one point; however, he just doesn’t seem to flow with the motion of the team.  If he was so good, why would Minnesota be willing to trade for Green and a bunch of trash/borderline NBA player over Hunter/Capela?  Just because of cap issues?  I have no problem with disagreement, but calling people names is uncalled for.  

Thank you for sharing insider information with us.  I enjoy it.  Take care 

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 2