• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Insider Information Thread

AHF

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, RunningRealtor said:

Thanks @AHF for having my back!  It has truly been years since I've posted here and I'm sure many of my posts probably didn't age well.  I was just thinking of how I was in the Mo Bamba camp before that draft because a 7' shot-blocking center with that build that could shoot 3's had to be a can't miss prospect right?  Ouch.  

I remember the name too! You went from dragging to running, so I guess things have changed lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

They report nothing new and anything they ever talk about that is never reported nationally never happens. And then they leave everything open ended and with a caveat to backtrack on it immediately and yall eat that crap up lmao.

It's just entertainment.  Nobody ultimately cares ... except people tryna fact check for ... no reason. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, RunningRealtor said:

Thanks @AHF for having my back!  It has truly been years since I've posted here and I'm sure many of my posts probably didn't age well.  I was just thinking of how I was in the Mo Bamba camp before that draft because a 7' shot-blocking center with that build that could shoot 3's had to be a can't miss prospect right?  Ouch.  

Glad to have you back!  Exciting times to be a Hawk fan.  Should be a interesting summer for sure.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

BREAKING: Pascal Siakam is being traded to the Atlanta Hawks for De'Andre Hunter, Onyeka Okongwu, Jalen Johnson, A.J. Griffin and three 1st round picks (one via Sacramento).

Wow, feels like an overpay...

[Mod insert:  This post is indeed a joke.]

• Haha 4

Not a big deal @Sothron about the old username.  That's like having to tell someone your email used in your 20's and having to explain it.  lol.  I am honestly glad this site is running.  Not sure exactly why I thought it went away.  Was there a time it did briefly or did I just dream that all?  

Whatever the situation, I am glad to be back and talking Hawks.  Unfortunately, I was having to rely on Locked on Hawks podcast and Bleacher Report for everything and since they removed twitter from the feed, it's gotten horrible over there, especially with the Chicken Little mentality over every move or non-move.  

Just now, JeffS17 said:

BREAKING: Pascal Siakam is being traded to the Atlanta Hawks for De'Andre Hunter, Onyeka Okongwu, Jalen Johnson, A.J. Griffin and three 1st round picks (one via Sacramento).

Please tell me thats a joke if not Landry needs to be fired on the spot.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Uhh.. What's the source on that lol

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Can we tear non hawksqawk insiders a new one? 

Cause whoever reported that.... Lol. 

Are we trading for prime MJ??? 

• Haha 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

😂 sorry, not real -- my outsider source had bad info

image.gif.c3e34d32135d0b9e48427038594da0f5.gifJeff, you legit gave me a heart attack. You want me out of here huh. I want Siakam but .. uuuuu!!!! Uuuu!!! You e never pulled this!!! It ain’t even April 1!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Afro said:

Can we tear non hawksqawk insiders a new one? 

Cause whoever reported that.... Lol. 

Are we trading for prime MJ??? 

It came from a non-official outsider.. some would even say, outbacker

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1