• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Free Agency 06/30 at 6PM

JayBirdHawk

27 minutes ago, Sothron said:

From what I am hearing we should emphasis SHOULD have a trade announced over the next few days that hasn't been announced/leaked already. 

By not leaked, could it mean a player/team that is off the radar? (Not Toronto, Minnesota, Boston, etc.)

3 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

Why are we helping Toronto and Dallas, again?  Toronto just lost their starting PG.  They have a much more glaring hole than we do.  We should be in a negotiating position of strength.  I’d rather watch Mark Cuban continue to be disappointed.  Capela would be a great fit for them. 

You’re right. Maybe we should just ask them to give us Siakam next. No matching salaries, nothing. Just give him to us. 🙄

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Sothron said:

From what I am hearing we should emphasis SHOULD have a trade announced over the next few days that hasn't been announced/leaked already. 

Wait!  What?  A new / different trade?  In the next few days?  Now you have me wondering, "What does Sothron know?"  There is something new in the wind and the unexpected is out there!  Who?  What?  When?  Where?

We are all consumed with this trade that may or may not happen.  Then Sothron slipps this in!!

:smug:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

You’re right. Maybe we should just ask them to give us Siakam next. No matching salaries, nothing. Just give him to us. 🙄

Funny — We don’t need to deal.  Take what we offer or have a good day.  Outside of Lillard, what lead guard is available better than Murray?

Edited by Hawkish
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hawkish said:

But haven’t we heard Siakam rumored for a while?  Siakam wouldn’t surprise anyone.

We've been hearing talks of Kat, Siakam, JB - wouldn't be surprised if it was either of them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

But haven’t we heard Siakam rumored for a while?  Siakam wouldn’t surprise anyone.

It's been about a couple weeks. The DJM deal didn't surprise anyone. That is where I was getting at. Legitimate reporters were reporting talks for weeks like they have with this Siakam ordeal. Looks like it will end soon. I hope I'm wrong. Though I really like Siakam, I prefer KAT.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I've shared what I have been cleared to share. From what I can tell it seems we are waiting on the other team(s) to see the usual planned media leaks to warn/excite a fanbase.

With what you know, do you like what you hear?

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I've shared what I have been cleared to share. From what I can tell it seems we are waiting on the other team(s) to see the usual planned media leaks to warn/excite a fanbase.

What exactly did you share.. just that a trade exists? I'm confused.

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

It's been about a couple weeks. The DJM deal didn't surprise anyone. That is where I was getting at. Legitimate reporters were reporting talks for weeks like they have with this Siakam ordeal. Looks like it will end soon. I hope I'm wrong. Though I really like Siakam, I prefer KAT.

Both are okay as long as we don't send DJM, AJ, JJ, or OO, or Trae. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, txsting said:

However, i would prefer a similar framework to bring back KAT.  Modern ball requires a frontcourt 3pt threat, IMO.  I'm secretly hoping for this instead of Siakam. 

You better hope we outscore everyone we play if we get KAT, because defense will continue to be a significant issue.  

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

What exactly did you share.. just that a trade exists? I'm confused.

"From what I am hearing we should emphasis SHOULD have a trade announced over the next few days that hasn't been announced/leaked already"

Feels like more than just exists, pretty much confirmed, and tying up loose ends for the trade is what it sounded like

Edited by akay
  • Like 2

@Sothron on a scale from 1-10 how much do you like the trade ?

Don’t answer if you’re unable to. I would understand.

12 minutes ago, Sothron said:

• Like 2