• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, warcore said:

I first read this as you only listen in the car and in short busses. 

I'm sure there are plenty of posters here who think I arrived on the short bus.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Diesel said:

Before we get too far away from the topic...

I would love for us to kick the tires on Gallo.

He's available on the 22nd. 

Same.  He played great for us and it's not like  he ever bent his knees then so I doubt the knee surgery has affected his play that much. 

• Like 1

Latest installment of 'make @shakes head hurt' theater also serves as your official outsiders update ...

So Kamla opens the segment all excited.  Hes spoke to his Phily source and has the dirt on Harden v Morey.

Says his sources told him it wasn't Morey that promised Harden the max, then reneged.  Says the 'liar' stuff was because Morey promised to trade him this summer but didn't truly try.

AD: I don't believe any of that.

Kamla: 😥 Bbbut.... sources. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Latest installment of 'make @shakes head hurt' theater also serves as your official outsiders update ...

So Kamla opens the segment all excited.  Hes spoke to his Phily source and has the dirt on Harden v Morey.

Says his sources told him it wasn't Morey that promised Harden the max, then reneged.  Says the 'liar' stuff was because Morey promised to trade him this summer but didn't truly try.

I doubt this is how it went.  there’s no way AD waited until Kam was done talking before interrupting him several times.

• Like 1

The great race to China!  Who wins it?

Kelly whOubre of Christian Wood?!

My money's on Kells.. 

Remember when the squawk was obsessed with how great(sic) he was?  And how everybody wanted him instead of THJr ?  Good times, good times ... 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The great race to China!  Who wins it?

Depends? When did the race start? 90’s.. I mean Marbury ran there first, Iverson followed then Tmac. Now I don’t know if the Chinese folks loved these specific players or they went out there and marketed themselves cheaper for more quantity sales and revenue.

Morey went over there too but Harden warned the Chinese.. HE IS A LIAR 🤥!!!! 

30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Kelly whOubre of Christian Wood?!

Oubre? Isn’t his grandmother’s 4th cousin married to a Chinese dude? Hey, he can play ball 🏀 for China 🇨🇳! 🥳 

ps @kg01 My grandmother flirted with a guy from Luxembourg 🇱🇺 in 1922, they made have procreated.. we aren’t sure.. nevertheless, what’s say we suit up for the Luxi’s my brotha! 🤝 

You can be the power forward no ego here..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 8/19/2023 at 10:23 AM, kg01 said:

I've got an issue at work that only you will understand @kg01.   Just signed up a new case.  Very good case, very nice client.  No issues whatsoever.  Except one.  One glaring issue that I can't seem to wrap my head around, can't get over.   What is that issue you ask?   The client's name is Antonio Daniels (no relation).   On the one hand I want to represent him and help him out with his case, but on the other hand I want to sit him down in a chair and ask why he's such a condescending interrupting know it all player apologist.   

I'm torn just like I am with the real AD.  On the one hand I hate the way he constantly interrupts Kam, but on the other hand Kam sucks and who wants to hear anything he says anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1