• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What?  He would help us.   Shiiiiii ... he's helped the Bulls pass us.... 

I saw that in the standings, wiped my eyes clear 👀 and look again and saw the same thing. The Bulls are ahead of us? That just blows, the Bulls suck. Ain’t no way. Lavine half way to not going to the Lakers with his 🦶 out the windy 🌬️ city 🌃 and DeMindshot Carrie’s them with who, Vuc? Caruso? Omgggg if I gave our season a grade record wise thus far it would be a solid D! 

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I saw that in the standings, wiped my eyes clear 👀 and look again and saw the same thing. The Bulls are ahead of us? That just blows, the Bulls suck. Ain’t no way. Lavine half way to not going to the Lakers with his 🦶 out the windy 🌬️ city 🌃 and DeMindshot Carrie’s them with who, Vuc? Caruso? Omgggg if I gave our season a grade record wise thus far it would be a solid D! 

Atleast you got the Warriors collapse to warm your cold heart.  I don't even have that.  Sigh. 

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Bills have win 8 of 12 since Lavine went out.

Coby White playing out of his mind.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Green smoke is emanating from the outsiders chimney.  Y'know what that means.  We have a trade request.  But who?

It's meth-Bogi.  Mat-hews is tired of the bullsh*t and wants his own team.  Wants moar off-balance 3s where he lands 17 feet in front of where he took off.

Also my sources tell me there's a framework for a @NBASupes swap for jamaaliver but supes' being banned from fakegm is holding up the deal.

New TPE target, Mikal Bridges.  Getting exposed as a #1 but nobody's talking about it.  Eggcept me.... 

lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/30/2023 at 9:13 PM, kg01 said:

Green smoke is emanating from the outsiders chimney.  Y'know what that means.  We have a trade request.  But who?

It's meth-Bogi.  Mat-hews is tired of the bullsh*t and wants his own team.  Wants moar off-balance 3s where he lands 17 feet in front of where he took off.

Also my sources tell me there's a framework for a @NBASupes swap for jamaaliver but supes' being banned from fakegm is holding up the deal.

New TPE target, Mikal Bridges.  Getting exposed as a #1 but nobody's talking about it.  Eggcept me.... 

The beat goes on for Mik Bridges.  Somebody get that man to a team where he can be a #2 or 3.  He's drowning.

And still on the look out for that supes trade demand.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2023 at 6:13 PM, kg01 said:

New TPE target, Mikal Bridges. 

Whoa 😳 brahhh? :huh:

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

The beat goes on for Mik Bridges.  Somebody get that man to a team where he can be a #2 or 3.  He's drowning.

Get out of my mind plans off my boy!.. 👦 😐 

• Like 1

Who's the next undiscovered perimeter defending monster.  Find me that guy, throw the whole TPE at 'im.

:Korver: Bro, that's not how the TPE works.

Shouldn't you be scouting some Jazz games, Kial? 

• Haha 2