• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

Ok, ok, finally sat down with my sources...

:Korver: The voices in your head?

No, they're not in my head.  They're in my mind, totally different.  And shut up, Kial.

Anyway, sounds like the TPE target of Mik Bridges may not be realistic.  Who knew?  Instead, I'm gonna look out west.

Here's a hint .... rhymes with Lebron.  Boom.

And there's still a framework to ship @NBASupes to the Hawks reddit forum.  Talks broke down when they insisted on including ....kg?  😲

• Haha 1

:Korver: I already made one trade today, folks.  Traded Laundry's oat milk for the cow stuff.  Haha, see you on the toilet you lactose intolerant muthafudger!

Also, new TPE target: sMarcus Smart

Shout out @Spud2nique, he been wanting him for the longest. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Bring on Marcus Smart Murp III Herb Jones, Alvarado ( those were  cagey boys herb n Alv)..

They all play hard and play tough d.

Situational impact guys.

As opposed to Hunter who is the opposite of situational scoring. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Bring on Marcus Smart Murp III Herb Jones, Alvarado ( those were  cagey boys herb n Alv)..

They all play hard and play tough d.

Situational impact guys.

As opposed to Hunter who is the opposite of situational scoring. 

I'm not anti-smHunter but things don't seem to be working out and those would be clear upgrades.

That said, since the NOP rumors first popped up, they've been on a tear.  I can't see them dealing now.  Sad.  Even sadder is we chose that other point guard when we coulda PICKED JOSE BALLER-ADO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Wheres that other guy anyways?  Who cares?  He cain't hold Jose's gym socks and never could!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 12:01 AM, SalvorMallow said:

*Sigh...

Take that wimpy *sigh* back, salvo, as BKN continued to slide since we last spoke.  

Don't know what they're waiting for.  Blow it up, BKN!  We got a TPE for ya, fresh out tha box.  Send Bridges to be the complimentary player he's meant to be.... 

• Haha 1

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I got anotha one, DJ Khaled.

How 'bout we do the Nix deal and get Fournier/Grimes, route Fournier to TOR and get Bruce Brown too.  Type of player we need. 

Tpe for some big.  Or trade capela/Hunter for one.  OKC needs Capela.  Who they got that we need?

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 9:33 AM, kg01 said:

I'm not anti-smHunter but things don't seem to be working out and those would be clear upgrades.

That said, since the NOP rumors first popped up, they've been on a tear.  I can't see them dealing now.  Sad.  Even sadder is we chose that other point guard when we coulda PICKED JOSE BALLER-ADO IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Wheres that other guy anyways?  Who cares?  He cain't hold Jose's gym socks and never could!! 

I had no idea watching GT that Jose would become an established NBA player.

3 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

I had no idea watching GT that Jose would become an established NBA player.

I figured he'd be a situational guy due to his size.  But I figured that wouldn't happen until some time overseas.  So I'm surprised at the timing but not the result. 

I like to look at other boards to see how dysfunctional-usional they are compared to us.

Saw a Pelican'ts fan suggested an Okongwu for Nance+1st deal that the Can'ts fans rejected as too rich for their blood.  Eek. 

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Xavier Tillman, PF, Grizzlies ($1.9 million, expiring): There will be several bidders for this cheap contract but the Grizzlies certainly will be listening if they aren’t planning on re-signing him this summer. Several second round picks would be the likely cost.

Simone Fontecchio, Jazz ($3 million, expiring): Has improved across the board the season including some solid high volume shooting from 3. A bit of a defensive liability but a potential spark plug alternative.

2 on my list - now traded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

2 on my list - now traded.

You're a jinx, burd.

Also, somebody just cut me off in traffic here in Houston. You don't think it was hotSupes out for revenge do you? :sad: 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Gordon Heyward is said to be a buyout target for Atlanta. 

Only reason he'd be considering us is because most contenders literally can't sign him.  Eh, I guess why not.  Smh.  We bout to prove beggars can be choosers.