• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

• Premium Member

Not a TPE trade target but a rather crazy thought I just had. Pat Riley sees the Bucks and Cs landscape and decide, damn - we in trouble .....decides it's time to move Jimmy.

Hawks offer:  Jimmy for Capela, Hunter and Patty (salary matching) plus Bufkin and  a plethora of picks and swaps.  We'd also have to take Duncan Robinson's deal into the JC TPE to offset additional assets to Miami.

Enjoy the rest of your beautiful Sunday folks. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah I know I called Jrue to LAC but lemme explain.  I was outsiding with my heart, not my head.  It was always gonna be about the picks for POR and LAC doesn't really have any.  

Brogdon remains the top TPE target, despite what @JayBirdHawk ... and logical money stuff is saying.  Who you gonna trust, me or logic?🤓

Also I'm calling Hield to Liami. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I know I called Jrue to LAC but lemme explain.  I was outsiding with my heart, not my head.  It was always gonna be about the picks for POR and LAC doesn't really have any.  

Brogdon remains the top TPE target, despite what @JayBirdHawk ... and logical money stuff is saying.  Who you gonna trust, me or logic?🤓

Also I'm calling Hield to Liami. 

Shouldn’t this say, “In the outsider’s sources circle we are never wrong.  We just give the best info given from the sources we have.”

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

Shouldn’t this say, “In the outsider’s sources circle we are never wrong.  We just give the best info given from the sources we have.”

Now, now fq.  We don't want to ruffle any feathers.

..... Well, actually I just wanna ruffle certain feathers, but I've said too much? 😏 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wa-wa-wait, so TouchdownTerri Stotts resigned from the Bux staff.  Like 4 days before th season?  Weird

Hol' up, wasn't he Dame's coach for a buncha years?  And didn't Dame just get traded there? 

Hmmmmmm ...... 

Good observation!

Also. I never told you, but MethBogi is the perfect name for Garrison.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wa-wa-wait, so TouchdownTerri Stotts resigned from the Bux staff.  Like 4 days before th season?  Weird

Hol' up, wasn't he Dame's coach for a buncha years?  And didn't Dame just get traded there? 

Hmmmmmm ...... 

OR maybe Stotts tried taking over from the rookie coach since he has a good relationship with Dame. :stirthepot:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

OR maybe Stotts tried taking over from the rookie coach since he has a good relationship with Dame. :stirthepot:

Yes, I like it.

Adrian Griffin came to practice only to find Stotts and Lillard running a bunch of POR drills.  Everybody in red and black practice shirts.

"Naw, n'uh!  Ypu gots ta go, Terri." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yes, I like it.

Adrian Griffin came to practice only to find Stotts and Lillard running a bunch of POR drills.  Everybody in red and black practice shirts.

"Naw, n'uh!  Ypu gots ta go, Terri." 

According to sources who witnessed the events, Griffin wrapped up the shootaround and called the team together for a huddle to close out the day and let the players get to post-shootaround shooting drills. During that huddle, Griffin informed the coaches that he wanted to have a separate huddle with them once they wrapped things up.

When the players and coaches broke the huddle, Stotts went in the opposite direction of the coaches’ huddle and instead started walking toward players to discuss the offense. As Stotts attempted to start a conversation with Lillard and Giannis Antetokounmpo, Griffin called to Stotts to join the coaching huddle. When Stotts asked for some time with the players, Griffin yelled for Stotts to join the coaches’ huddle. The incident occurred in front of the entire team, those sources said.

While brief, the interaction highlighted the underlying complexity of the relationship between Griffin and Stotts in their first year together in Milwaukee. Around the situation on Thursday, there were two perspectives surrounding Stotts’ resignation: His potential difficulty adapting to a bench role under Griffin after more than a decade as a head coach, and the other being a certain treatment and level of respect that needed to be shown to someone with Stotts’ pedigree.

Terry Stotts steps down as Bucks assistant days after incident at shootaround: Sources - The Athletic

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

According to sources who witnessed the events, Griffin wrapped up the shootaround and called the team together for a huddle to close out the day and let the players get to post-shootaround shooting drills. During that huddle, Griffin informed the coaches that he wanted to have a separate huddle with them once they wrapped things up.

When the players and coaches broke the huddle, Stotts went in the opposite direction of the coaches’ huddle and instead started walking toward players to discuss the offense. As Stotts attempted to start a conversation with Lillard and Giannis Antetokounmpo, Griffin called to Stotts to join the coaching huddle. When Stotts asked for some time with the players, Griffin yelled for Stotts to join the coaches’ huddle. The incident occurred in front of the entire team, those sources said.

While brief, the interaction highlighted the underlying complexity of the relationship between Griffin and Stotts in their first year together in Milwaukee. Around the situation on Thursday, there were two perspectives surrounding Stotts’ resignation: His potential difficulty adapting to a bench role under Griffin after more than a decade as a head coach, and the other being a certain treatment and level of respect that needed to be shown to someone with Stotts’ pedigree.

Terry Stotts steps down as Bucks assistant days after incident at shootaround: Sources - The Athletic

So IOW ..... the outsiders were rite! 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ohhhhh, I got the one today @shakes

In today's installment of 'break shakes theater', we find Kam and AD doing their eastern conference rankings and ol' AD gets to his #6 pick....

Kam: who ya got at #6, AD?

AD: I have the Hawks (remember this).

Kam: O'Rly?

AD: (sensing his pick didn't land well) Uh yeah ... (10-minute diatribe on why he has the Hawks at #6 over Miali) ... this is a backcourt-driven league, they have one of the best in the league.  I expect JJ to step up, blah, blah...

- the man literally talked about 10 minutes on why he has Atlanta rated over Miami...

AD: ... but I feel more comfortable putting Miami at #6..

Kam: So waitaminute, is Atlanta # six or seve...

AD: (cuts off Kam) ... I said 7

Kam: 🤔

AD: I said #6 but I feel more comfortable putting Atlanta at #7..

Kam (meekly): Uh, it sounded like you had Mia at 7 at first.... but ok...

Like, wtf dude? 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ohhhhh, I got the one today @shakes

In today's installment of 'break shakes theater', we find Kam and AD doing their eastern conference rankings and ol' AD gets to his #6 pick....

Kam: who ya got at #6, AD?

AD: I have the Hawks (remember this).

Kam: O'Rly?

AD: (sensing his pick didn't land well) Uh yeah ... (10-minute diatribe on why he has the Hawks at #6 over Miali) ... this is a backcourt-driven league, they have one of the best in the league.  I expect JJ to step up, blah, blah...

- the man literally talked about 10 minutes on why he has Atlanta rated over Miami...

AD: ... but I feel more comfortable putting Miami at #6..

Kam: So waitaminute, is Atlanta # six or seve...

AD: (cuts off Kam) ... I said 7

Kam: 🤔

AD: I said #6 but I feel more comfortable putting Atlanta at #7..

Kam (meekly): Uh, it sounded like you had Mia at 7 at first.... but ok...

Like, wtf dude? 

Didn't think AD would be the kind to break that easy on cross examination.       

Glad I missed that segment.    I've decided to ignore all NBA talk and games until the actual season starts.      Been so focused on Israel and the tidal wave of anti-semitism around the world/USA that I'm not even excited for the season to start.

• Moderators
On 10/19/2023 at 7:13 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Put it in reverse Terry!!

G3EysRN.gif

Some thoughts ....

Listening to Jarrett Allen speak has convinced me he'll never be that great a player.  His self-deprecating nature infiltrates his play on the court.  I like him but I think that's a flaw.  Can't compartmentalize it.

Everybody knows I hate Towns.  Can't stand 'im.  That said, I'm expecting the hawks to acquire him during this season.  MIN can't afford him, but Can't trade Gobert (rhymes with yogurt).  Capela, Bey, AJ, picks.  I don't like it but, as a yearnalist, I gotta report the news(sic) as I see it?

Next star(sic) to hit the market?  Ball.  Why?  'Cause why not?

TPE targets?

Brogdon and ..... others? 

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Some thoughts ....

Listening to Jarrett Allen speak has convinced me he'll never be that great a player.  His self-deprecating nature infiltrates his play on the court.  I like him but I think that's a flaw.  Can't compartmentalize it.

Everybody knows I hate Towns.  Can't stand 'im.  That said, I'm expecting the hawks to acquire him during this season.  MIN can't afford him, but Can't trade Gobert (rhymes with yogurt).  Capela, Bey, AJ, picks.  I don't like it but, as a yearnalist, I gotta report the news(sic) as I see it?

TPE targets?

We need to reroute Capela to another team. Minny will have no need for him next to Go-Burt!

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Some thoughts ....

TPE targets?

My dream might still be alive....lol

On 6/21/2023 at 9:55 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Well crap.....I had dream last night we traded for kitty KAT! He just snuck right in:

tumblr_n5mvf7JA971qfwa93o1_400.gif

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We need to reroute Capela to another team. Minny will have no need for him next to Go-Burt!

Dallas will be desperate by then.

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

My dream might still be alive....lol

I'm hoping you just had a bad burrito before bedtime. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3