• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

I'd love to have that kid

My sources deliver.  But I hate to break it to you.  Ayo hasn't developed so much.  Maybe thats a Chicago thing because Coby white also hasn't developed.  Honestly I'm not sure what thybulle does that Dosumnu doesn't.  But the former gets so much pub.  Weird.

I'm delivering an outsiders update letter, btw.  Getcha popcorn ready bois .... 

Edited by kg01

3 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Wait? You can watch too much rasslin?

Apparently I did..

I was trying to persuade @kg01about something here but he wouldn’t listen do I pinned him 😂 

image.gif.b387383062c197631e5c97d71dc7b3dd.gif

GIVE US THE OUTSIDER’S NEWS!!!!

DOOOOO IIITTTTT!!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Had to confirm with the voices ... I mean, my sources.  Here's what we .. I mean, I came up with...

- I predict Siakim will re-sign with TOR on a deal under max.

- As Masai is under strict orders to avoid the tax, this move will ultimately spell the end for him there.  His successor will ultimately trade OG as a cost-saving measure.  Their season will be a disaster.

- Hawks will be hit with a tampering allegation related to the siakim pursuit.

- Hawks will revisit the Ayton move, using Hunter.  Capela will end up in DAL.

-No consensus will be had between Hawks fans.

I was with you until the last bullet point

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I was with you until the last bullet point

Give it a re-read, finalq.  Methinks you glossed over it.  😉

7 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Strange. I wasn’t with him at all until the last bullet. 😂

3 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

same lmao

Truth hurts, huh?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Right now, I'm sitting back in my chair with both index fingers raised .... outwardly. 

:sarcastic:You know each squawker did it once this morning. :heya: Honestly, I have done a gazillion moves with my body parts :unsure:.. that move was new… I gotta tell ya, it felt weird. 

I won’t do it in front of anyone though.. :huh: 

So there is the masculine looks of old for dudes.. hand in one pocket and slick the side of your hair with the other as you p!mp walk across the mall of your city 🌆, now, I’ve done ✔️ all that, it felt kinda masculine… this new finger outward thing, I kinda wanna kick 🦵 my own a$$.

Go Hawks!

ps You sir, are dead 💀 wrong about the Siakam thing, having said that, ultimately I’m thinking I don’t want it to happen either because at worst case scenario it’s gonna include one of OO or AJ, I ain’t sellin my boys, screw Masai, ya that dude gonna get canned but watch some desperate team comes along and signs him to a new 5 year deal cuz KAWHI won a ring 💍 in Toronto, oh that mystery team could be the Knicks, the Magic or the Hornets 🐝.. all who have proven to be somewhat unintelligent as far as front offices go in the past.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:sarcastic:You know each squawker did it once this morning. :heya: Honestly, I have done a gazillion moves with my body parts :unsure:.. that move was new… I gotta tell ya, it felt weird. 

I won’t do it in front of anyone though.. :huh: 

So there is the masculine looks of old for dudes.. hand in one pocket and slick the side of your hair with the other as you p!mp walk across the mall of your city 🌆, now, I’ve done ✔️ all that, it felt kinda masculine… this new finger outward thing, I kinda wanna kick 🦵 my own a$$.

True.  You gotta channel some real inner smugness to pull this move off.  And, afterwards, you truly wanna kick yer own arse. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You gotta channel some real inner smugness

On a completely unrelated topic, where is @benhillboy? I miss him! :batman:

Seriously Benny, I just posted a stat thread with Q in town. Curious 🧐 to see which player you think will statistically take a jump  with Q.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

On a completely unrelated topic, where is @benhillboy? I miss him! :batman:

Seriously Benny, I just posted a stat thread with Q in town. Curious 🧐 to see which player you think will statistically take a jump  with Q.

You and him back on speaking terms?  I'll bring it up at the next family reunion, see if he still hates you.

• Haha 2