• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

SnT for PJ Washington.

I have no idea what the HorCats are doing.

"Me neither!" - the HorCats

Folks blame Jordan but it's not him.  His fault was hiring Mitch Cupchak(sp?).  That guy ate off Jerry West's accomplishments in LAL just like Bob Meyers ate off Larry Riley's deeds in GSW.

Reality is neither of them know WTF they doin'.. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique, rumblings that your favorite from Loston, Grant FatNek may be on Hawks radar.

If he signs, will squd let me walk back all the slander?  News at 11 ... 

I'm guessing it would be the MLE of around $12 mil.

• Like 1

Grant Williams around/just below the Austin Reeves contact could be a great value sign. 

but then you really need to consolidate some of your forwards for an upgrade somewhere else. Wayyyy to many guys with far too few minutes. 

Edited by h4wkfan
  • Thanks 1

I can get on board with this.  Is a sign-and-trade necessary if Boston isn’t going to resign him anyways?  Would the full MLE not get it done?  For those familiar with Grant, what would he bring to the roster we have?

PS: Looks like Boston is threatening to match MLE offers.  I’d rather keep the first and trust our scouting/development.

Edited by Hawkish

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique, rumblings that your favorite from Loston, Grant FatNek may be on Hawks radar.

If he signs, will squd let me walk back all the slander?  News at 11 ... 

:lmao: FatNek .. you’re too kind, it’s no neck, he’s a stump for cryin out loud! :laugh1: Having said that, he hustles his fat butt around the court really well. I dunno, I like his hustle, I’d take him over some of our guys but just a few maybe. 

He’s had a lot of playoff experience and would work well with Trae. Why do I keep saying that :er:.. everybody is better with Trae but he would excel he’s highly skilled but fat.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

For those familiar with Grant, what would he bring to the roster we have?

Feel. Grit. Determination. Playoff experience. Prolly the desire to “kick Celtic butt”.. a few things come to mind. Again he’s highly skilled and has always been an undersized grinder. Again reminds me of a Carl Landry or better Chucky Hayes on the Rocket 🚀 a decade and a half ago.

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Feel. Grit. Determination. Playoff experience. Prolly the desire to “kick Celtic butt”.. a few things come to mind. Again he’s highly skilled and has always been an undersized grinder. Again reminds me of a Carl Landry or better Chucky Hayes on the Rocket 🚀 a decade and a half ago.

Great traits— Sounds like he could more than fill Collins’ role for about half the price.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Of course the "Celtics Wire" report states they're seeking a 1st round pick to give false hope to all those Boston blokes. 

Everyone else knows he's an MLE player that requires no SNT. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, warcore said:

Of course the "Celtics Wire" report states they're seeking a 1st round pick to give false hope to all those Boston blokes. 

Everyone else knows he's an MLE player that requires no SNT. 

Next step is Selltics fans and media posting their Williams for JJ/AJ/BeyJ/1st deal rUmOrS. 

• Haha 2