• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Would a Jarrett Allen for hunter deal tickle anyone's fancy?  Then trade capela for a wing?  Just thinking out loud. 

Ya I like it. Then again our thinking is in line most of the time. Right now, me, personally, I’m a bit worried about Hunter. He’s a great kid, apparently hard worker… having said that, he needs more “feel for the game.. the situation”.. be less predictable, less erect 🤭.. like you can’t change your body but those erect types like him and Marv, then don’t bend in a God given basketball 🏀 way if that makes sense.

Allen is pretty good and he’s never played with a point guard like Trae, all due respect 🫡 to Winston’s rugrat who is a baller in his own right.

Right now, I would sell lower than normal on Hunter but that’s just me. I know I know the wingspan and perimeter D.. but I dunno. Something is off. Just my take of course.

-Outsider :er: view

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Right now, I would sell lower than normal on Hunter but that’s just me. I know I know the wingspan and perimeter D.. but I dunno. Something is off. Just my take of course.

-Outsider :er: view

I have the same low IQ fan take on Hunter, and have for a while.  Something is off when he just seems to always rank so low on impact stats.  Saddiq Bey on the court we were +4.  After the break with Hunter on the court he had the lowest +/- something like -4.  

That said he is a real NBA starter caliber guy and I'm not even saying Saddiq is better.  I would just rather invest in someone higher impact than Hunter. 

If we can't get KAT, Siakam, or Jaylen Brown, I really would consider PG13.  You are only committed to two years of his contract.  When he plays you are elite.  He put the Clippers on his back and got them to the WCF a couple years ago.  The report from the sprain at the end of this season indicates it was nothing serious.  He's played almost as much as Hunter the past few years anyways.  

• Thanks 2

Here’s a random one. Andrew Wiggins. 

IF the warriors are looking to shed salary - Add a FRP and take Wiggins into the TPE. Would make sense particularly if we moved murray + Hunter for Kat I guess. Still not sure I like kat, but rumors are rumors. 

if we did get Wiggins & kat - we’d have a trae - Wiggins - kat core locked up for the next 4 years. Add 3&d guys at the 2/4, and that could be an interesting lineup. 

11 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Here’s a random one. Andrew Wiggins. 

IF the warriors are looking to shed salary - Add a FRP and take Wiggins into the TPE. Would make sense particularly if we moved murray + Hunter for Kat I guess. Still not sure I like kat, but rumors are rumors. 

if we did get Wiggins & kat - we’d have a trae - Wiggins - kat core locked up for the next 4 years. Add 3&d guys at the 2/4, and that could be an interesting lineup. 

Hawks already have some pretty good players on their roster to fill in those 3&D guys for the 2/4.  You are correct.  This would make for a very interesting lineup.

😉

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique has your guy Austin Reeves signed anywhere yet?  He cN be our super-Heurter. 😲

I congratulated my Laker friend yesterday on acquisitions because I truly believe the Fakers got better. 

@kg01 loves startin my morning off by sticking a stick up my butt :sarcastic:

Reeves? Never heard of him.. :unsure:

2 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

Wiggins - kat

Ya they were dynamite 🧨 together in Minny. They win the title in 2017 didn’t they? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya they were dynamite 🧨 together in Minny. They win the title in 2017 didn’t they? 

They were 22 or 23. Players develop. I’d take Wiggins over Hunter 10/10 times today  

kat im still unsure of. If we got him I’d cheer for the guy. But not sure his defense with trae is a good idea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

They were 22 or 23. Players develop. I’d take Wiggins over Hunter 10/10 times today  

kat im still unsure of. If we got him I’d cheer for the guy. But not sure his defense with trae is a good idea. 

Ya but those two are the same losers they were yesterday 😂 jk ya they do develop. Good point.

At what point I'd it safe for me to start putting fake rumors about jaylen brown out into the ether?

Seems like, if the supermax was a done deal, it'd be ... a done deal by now.

Ok, I'm doing it....

'Aye, anybody got Jaylen on their TPE list?' 

👀

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yesh, yesh, my Jaylen rumors are picking up steam.

I also think Loston will part with Horford, btw.  

Jaylen makes more than the TPE though.

Wait, are you saying you want Horford into the TPE 🤓

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jaylen makes more than the TPE though.

Wait, are you saying you want Horford into the TPE 🤓

Sorry, some of my outsider knowledge bled into my TPE thoughts.

And, on Horford, I'm not not sayin' it. 😎

• Haha 1

I have not followed Andrew Wiggins’ development in Golden State.  Is he a product of playing with Curry, or has he actually improved into a winning player?  If it is the latter, I might take a look at him if (when) Hunter is moved.

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

I have not followed Andrew Wiggins’ development in Golden State.  Is he a product of playing with Curry,

Yes.

Instead of being the guy expected to elevate a franchise....he can just be a guy and play his role with the added pressure. He has been really good for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yes.

Instead of being the guy expected to elevate a franchise....he can just be a guy and play his role with the added pressure. He has been really good for them.

I figured so.  Wouldn’t that be the same role he would play here?