• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

1 minute ago, sillent said:

Add Brook Lopez with new additions Bamba and Malik and let Quinn do his job 😆

I'm with you on BLopez but the myth of Bamba is far greater than the reality. I think he needs to take up another language soon, so he can acclimate to his new overseas teammates easier. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Hawkish said:

Regarding Vuc, the narrative seems to be that he has no positive impact on winning.   Can any of you statisticians provide insight?  He sounds like a lesser Kevin Love-type to me.  

Don't have the stats in front of me but he's a mediocre defender, rebounder, shooter who doesn't get easy baskets or get to the foul line. For some reason he always goes nuclear on us but we got 2 centers better than him on the roster

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

One of the better options is Delon. 

I say the trade is Vit for Delon.   That pushes out about 6.2 on the TPE.

Delon is the guy who can play behind Trae and allow DJ to play mostly SG with Bogi.  Delon's defense is still real.   His contract is good.  Quin will coach him to play quicker. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheFuzz said:

Clips trying to unload Morris. They got any picks left? I'd take him in our TPE for a pick.

Hate the Morris twins 👯‍♂️ they screwed us when they were on the Suns in 2015, that night with Pero and Thabo. Ugh 😑 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, AHF said:

It's a bet I'd love to lose because it would probably mean a blockbuster trade happened.  That would be exciting.

I’m in! Let’s do it! I’ve literally jumped in this pool of fire 🔥 before but hey, why not, as you say, it’s pro Hawks adding names and limelight and hopefully wins vs standing relatively pat. 

Knowing the new CBA and the mandates team owners put in GM’s, and the contracts negotiations upcoming for our own guys..

I’m still doing it. 

Put her on the big board @AHF! 🤝 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sillent said:

Malik Beasley

Would Larsa be taggin along? :mellow: She wouldn’t wanna leave LA.. then again there’s the ATL housewives she join mess with. :sarcastic:

I have liked Beasley most of his career except for last year. He didn’t really have a defined role then he was shipped.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Mo Bamba has been in my list for a lot of time, perfect fit for the Hawks

You think? His stature is superb, I wish he had a faster motor, then again more teams would want him.

Ya any freak big with size is gonna work well with Trae. Trae can make anyone except Damien Jones @JayBirdHawk :huh: look pretty darn good. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You think? His stature is superb, I wish he had a faster motor, then again more teams would want him.

Ya any freak big with size is gonna work well with Trae. Trae can make anyone except Damien Jones @JayBirdHawk :huh: look pretty darn good. 

Bamba is trash walking.  He'll be out of the league in 2-3 years once the false allure of his nonexistent size/skill fades away. 

LAL was desperate for size vs DEN.  This guy was in street clothes for several reasons.  Don't believe the hype, squd.  I did once and got burned. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anybody like JV from NO? Sounds like he's on the outs there. 

JV (1yr/$15 mil) and Bucks/NOP 2027 1st for CC.

Hawks shave another $5 mill under the tax and recoup a pick from the DJ trade.

• Like 2

I would do the JV trade you proposed.  I doubt NO would.  I suppose it depends on what NO is trying to do.  Do they have a young center that is ready?  Are they cutting costs?  JV would definitely be on my radar as a veteran to add if Capela is moved.  

Edited by Hawkish

2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

We'd be right back at the tax if we did. Doesn't make sense to do so imo.

You're right, thought he was at like $10M but he's at $17M!

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

JV (1yr/$15 mil) and Bucks/NOP 2027 1st for CC.

Hawks shave another $5 mill under the tax and recoup a pick from the DJ trade.

This is interesting.

• Like 1