• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who're Your TPE Targets? (non-insider)

kg01

The guy @KB21 aka 'KB Toys' reintroduced the Detroit Bogdanovic as a legit TPE target.  He's definitely on the list.

But, if anybody in a back alley ever asks you if you want a 'Detroit Bogdanovic', run.

:Bob: Hey, ain't nothin' wrong with a little Detroit Bogdan between friends. 

• Haha 1

Feeling introspective this morning.

I woke up thinking, "Does this mean I'm... woke?"

Also thinking Jonas V is on the tpe list.

Lastly, atl should move on from TOR.  Masai gets off on dangling his players on the market only to ultimately trade no one. 

Ujiri's got his blinker on.

He's merging.

Into the EZPass Ln.

Rolled down my window.

The middle finger is out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The 'Dan's on fakegm are being gracious and think we're trading AJ, Bufk, multiple unprotected 1s, and rerouting capela to DAL for them ... for them ... to get more assets for TOR.  All for a rental of Siakim.

Should we toss in a Detroit Bogdanovic for free too? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/13/2023 at 2:10 PM, kg01 said:

A Canadan with "sources" on fakegm says it's Hunter+OO+Bufkid+Sac1st+future 1st for an extended Siakim.

The real reason I'm posting that is to use Canadan and Buffkid in a sentence.

😎

Someone over there also suggested sending JV/Kira Lewis/protected 1st to Toronto for Capela in a Siakam deal.  If that were offered, we should just take it for ourselves — especially if Mills is included in a trade.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hawkish said:

Someone over there also suggested sending JV/Kira Lewis/protected 1st to Toronto for Capela in a Siakam deal.  If that were offered, we should just take it for ourselves — especially if Mills is included in a trade.  

At this point, that my just be the deal we do. Neither of the major addition attempts, that we know about, seem to be ideal.  Swapping out Capela for JV, and maybe a separate deal of Hunter to try and upgrade defense/depth, may be the moves we need.

27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

At this point, that my just be the deal we do. Neither of the major addition attempts, that we know about, seem to be ideal.  Swapping out Capela for JV, and maybe a separate deal of Hunter to try and upgrade defense/depth, may be the moves we need.

Siakam is gonna happen. Lol. 💃 your way around it if you please, that boy comin here!

20 hours ago, kg01 said:

The 'Dan's on fakegm are being gracious and think we're trading AJ, Bufk, multiple unprotected 1s, and rerouting capela to DAL for them ... for them ... to get more assets for TOR.  All for a rental of Siakim.

Should we toss in a Detroit Bogdanovic for free too? 

F no, not OO or AJ. Give Capela Hunter JJ..

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Siakam is gonna happen. Lol. 💃 your way around it if you please, that boy comin here!

F no, not OO or AJ. Give Capela Hunter JJ..

You cuttin TOR a blank check to make it happen?  I'm not.

For a reasonable trade, sure.  But that's not what they want.  He's not worth that for us. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You cuttin TOR a blank check to make it happen?  I'm not.

For a reasonable trade, sure.  But that's not what they want.  He's not worth that for us. 

For an extended Siakam I’m sending Capela to another team in the deal, Hunter, JJ and a future 1st to the Raps. 🤝 

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

For an extended Siakam I’m sending Capela to another team in the deal, Hunter, JJ and a future 1st to the Raps. 🤝 

From TOR perspective, that's too lite a package.  That's the problem.  If he signs an extension to be traded, they're expecting us to fund their rebuild with picks, JJ, AJ, Bufk, and Capela.  Siakim ain't worth that. 

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I’d be okay with this.  Where do you think makes sense for Hunter?

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

From TOR perspective, that's too lite a package.  That's the problem.  If he signs an extension to be traded, they're expecting us to fund their rebuild with picks, JJ, AJ, Bufk, and Capela.  Siakim ain't worth that. 

Then they can enjoy my dial tone….

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

I’d be okay with this.  Where do you think makes sense for Hunter?

Then they can enjoy my dial tone….

Unsure on Hunter.  Ideally, I want to keep him as I see a role where he helps us.  But I feel, now that he's been openly shopped, like he's another Collins situation.  And now that we see how that played out, we know it's best to get the best deal we can and early.  He has value for sure.

Does IND still have interest?  If so, what do they have that we need?  I'm unsure but, in fairness, I'm more of an 'idea' guy.  The other outsiders are tasked with deal-making. 🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Unsure on Hunter.  Ideally, I want to keep him as I see a role where he helps us.  But I feel, now that he's been openly shopped, like he's another Collins situation.  And now that we see how that played out, we know it's best to get the best deal we can and early.  He has value for sure.

Does IND still have interest?  If so, what do they have that we need?  I'm unsure but, in fairness, I'm more of an 'idea' guy.  The other outsiders are tasked with deal-making. 🤓

Unless it was for their recent draft pick, I don’t see a deal that works with them.  I could see how they may have been a target leading up to the draft.