• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It's time for a grown man talk about Siakim....

Diesel

Honestly, where Toronto failed, is that they didn't flip one of THEIR kids to bring in a better player.  They have a lot of young players that can be decent starters anywhere they go.  But none of those kids will be All-Star caliber players.

And when you hear the reports of how Van Vleet was feuding with the young guys, that's a clear indication to me that Masai Ujiri and Nick Nurse lost that team. Then Nick himself pretty much quit on them.

Too much stuff coming out now about what was wrong with the team.  No real leader. Trying to develop too many kids at the same time. Not nearly enough vets to settle things down when things got a little rough.

Now they have to decide if they want to max out Siakam, or if they want to go with their other kids . . . and let Dennis Schröder lead them.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

and let Dennis Schröder lead them.

It’ll be a race between Schröder and Poole to see who accumulates the most offense for their club 😂. And by offense I mean volume shooting 😂 

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Honestly, where Toronto failed, is that they didn't flip one of THEIR kids to bring in a better player.  They have a lot of young players that can be decent starters anywhere they go.  But none of those kids will be All-Star caliber players.

And when you hear the reports of how Van Vleet was feuding with the young guys, that's a clear indication to me that Masai Ujiri and Nick Nurse lost that team. Then Nick himself pretty much quit on them.

Too much stuff coming out now about what was wrong with the team.  No real leader. Trying to develop too many kids at the same time. Not nearly enough vets to settle things down when things got a little rough.

Now they have to decide if they want to max out Siakam, or if they want to go with their other kids . . . and let Dennis Schröder lead them.

Geez, who’s the last dude in the last video just slamming FVV? Did FVV do something to him? 

If this were to happen then I would be for it. I'd like to come down on those picks since Capela is involved but if that means not losing any of our young players and gaining Siakam that would make more sense.

OO would finally be able to start. The Bruno obsessed might get to see their man in more action as a backup which hopefully helps him improve.

We have enough worthwhile young players so the picks aren't as prevalent.

Starters: PG Trae SG DJ SF Bey PF Siakam C OO

Bench: PG Patty Mills SG Bogi SF AJ PF JJ C Bruno or someone

Reserves: Kobe, Mo G, Kreiji possibly Tyrese Martin and another big doesn't look that bad at all.

2 ways: Lundy, Norris, Trent Forrest

This team would be deep and we could possibly even play Pascal as a backup center when OO is on the bench while shuffling JJ and Bey to whatever forward spots are needed. 🤔 Yeah I would definitely do this.

Given the Mavs’ draft-night interest in Atlanta Hawks veteran center Clint Capela, and Atlanta's rumored interest in trading for Toronto Raptors All-Star forward Pascal Siakam, here's an expanded five-team trade that could make sense for all sides involved:

Mavs receive: Grant Williams, Clint Capela. Hawks receive: Pascal Siakam. Raptors receive: DeAndre Hunter, Tim Hardaway Jr., two first-round picks (from Hawks) and two second-round picks (from Mavs, rerouted from the original three-team sign-and-trade). Spurs receive: Reggie Bullock, 2030 pick swap (from Mavs). Celtics receive: two second-round picks, trade exception.