• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pre-season - - -Pelicans come calling - - 3:30 PM

Gray Mule

10 minutes ago, thecampster said:

JJ is highlighting the JC vs JJ comparison.  Showing the things JC couldn't do and at 1/6 the price.

Crazy what you can do when you dont have negative ballhandling/playmaking at the 3/4/5 positions...

Edited by terrell
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's why he was drafted.

Plus they kind of look alike from afar on the court.  Easy to mix them up.  Bob has already done it once.

Well, the way he runs, the lean he has, the way he moves his hands on defense.... it's so much like DJ it looks like they were trained in the same places.. or that he studied DJ like Kobe studied MJ. 

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Crazy what you can do when you dont have negative ballhandling/playmaking at the 3/4/5 positions...

I really think that gets overlooked a lot. The inability of Hunter and JC to move the ball really hindered our offense as a whole. People keep asking about ball movement but youre not going to get that with guys who cant pass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I can't believe some of you wanted to trade Jalen for Siakham

Like get real

Ummm . . Siakam can do the same thing sir.

And I didn't have Jalen being traded for Siakam.  It was always AJ/Bufkin + Hunter + Capela/Bogi for me.

But if Jalen had to be dealt for Siakam, so be it.  Siakam is the better overall talent.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And I didn't had Jalen being traded for Siakam.  It was always AJ + Hunter + Capela/Bogi for me.

But if Jalen had to be dealt for Siakam, so be it.  Siakam is the better overall talent.

Nah...

Siakam is too expensive, too old and he doesn't bring enough. 

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

And I didn't had Jalen being traded for Siakam.  It was always AJ + Hunter + Capela/Bogi for me.

No way...

Ill take JJ at 1/8 of Siakam salary please...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1