• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pre-season - - -Pelicans come calling - - 3:30 PM

Gray Mule

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy said:

IIRC didn’t he wipe his IG this off-season when the trade rumors began? 

Yeah... that's how I heard it.   I'm not of this generation so I don't know how much gravity that holds. 

5 hours ago, Sothron said:

Random note from one of my Hawks sources:

Said the offense and defense is "like comparing high school basic math to college level trig " difference in how Snyder's playbook and coaching style is compared to Nate's.  Said the team is buying in big time on both ends. Source said team has already warned Trae the goal is for him NOT to lead the league in assists but for the TEAM to lead the league in assists and Trae was fully behind it. 

JC's criticisms are aimed at Nate and mostly Trae for selfish stat driven play. Trae took that to heart in a positive way. Source said that Trae and DJM are so on board with Snyder that everyone else on the team is looking at that and buying in as well because the team follows it leaders. 

Source said teams after the preseason are really trying to get Jalen Johnson away from us.

They look amazing to watch. The feedback i was getting all offseason looks better in action

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, JustSomeGuy said:

IIRC didn’t he wipe his IG this off-season when the trade rumors began? 

he did. he also got into it with Snyder last season. Dre did not like criticisms about his game. In all his seasons here Dre has been literally handed a starter's role and minutes. This is the first time that is being earned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Sothron said:

he did. he also got into it with Snyder last season. Dre did like criticisms about his game. In all his seasons here Dre has been literally handed a starter's role and minutes. This is the first time that is being earned.

That lottery pick privilege doesn't mean jack in Quin's system.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, Sothron said:

Source said team has already warned Trae the goal is for him NOT to lead the league in assists but for the TEAM to lead the league in assists and Trae was fully behind it. 

Interesting!

So far in preseason:

CLE 30, ATL 22

MEM 28, ATL 29

NOP 32, ATL 28

Total. 90 vs 79

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Sothron said:

he did. he also got into it with Snyder last season. Dre did not like criticisms about his game. In all his seasons here Dre has been literally handed a starter's role and minutes. This is the first time that is being earned.

What were the critics?

Is there a possibility that he comes off the bench?

19 hours ago, Sothron said:

Source said that Trae and DJM are so on board with Snyder that everyone else on the team is looking at that and buying in as well because the team follows it leaders. 

Does that also include Hunter?

• Like 1