• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 gonna love this! 😂 I wish Draymond did the same with Klay and punched him in the face for going 0/1000 🤣 

ps LETS GET BUTLER HES DONE WITH MIAMI. Butler for DJ and parts.

Your boy sKamla said he prefers Herro leading MIA over Jimi.  Your other boy AD asked why would he prefer that when Jimi has led them to success in the playoffs?  sKamla: "duh, I dunno .... let's talk to Hose-a Alvarado!"

Clown. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

sKamla: "duh, I dunno .... let's talk to Hose-a Alvarado!"

🤣 I’m bustin I can picture that 🤣..

All of a sudden I want Jose A and Jimi on this squad. Gimme some tough dudes.

Edited by Spud2nique

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Maybe Jimmy can help me with my math.

9 for 27 = 33%.  

5 for 18 = 27.8% 

Is 28% higher than 33%?  I forget.

(Herro had a pretty terrible game from the box score.  Just saying if you are going to mock someone for not hitting the broad side of the barn you might want to look at your own box score too.)

Another 'when Math goes wrong' moment. 😆 🤣 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, AHF said:

28% higher than 33%?  I forget.

🤣 a guy like Jimi… ya know I feel him he was a bit pissed at himself and decided to take it out on someone. 

Good lesson here actually.. don’t do that. People don’t seem to react well to it… as I’ve learned first hand. :huh:

59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 gonna love this! 😂 I wish Draymond did the same with Klay and punched him in the face for going 0/1000 🤣 

IMG_4345.jpeg

Wait, wtf?!?!  That pic didn't show when I first saw this post.  Hahahahahahaaa!!!!

"9 foh 28, bish!!!"

Sorry, I gotta txt the BIL!!!!!!

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Another 'when Math goes wrong' moment. 😆 🤣 

Clarence Bigsby 😂 NOW LISTEN HERE FELLER!!! 🤣 I’m bustin! 2+2 DOES NOT EQUAL FIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE!!! 

Just now, kg01 said:

Wait, wtf?!?!  That pic didn't show when I first saw this post.  Hahahahahahaaa!!!!

I forgot the first time :huh: then you came in lookin like a rock 🪨 solid 10 and gave me a LIKE so I went back to edit and spruce it up a tad! 🙏🏿 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

🤣 I’m bustin I can picture that 🤣..

All of a sudden I want Jose A and Jimi on this squad. Gimme some tough dudes.

AD just now: When you say "there's no way", that means there's no way.

sKamla: Mmhmm, mmhmm 🤔 

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Clarence Bigsby 😂 NOW LISTEN HERE FELLER!!! 🤣 I’m bustin! 2+2 DOES NOT EQUAL FIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE!!! 

I forgot the first time :huh: then you came in lookin like a rock 🪨 solid 10 and gave me a LIKE so I went back to edit and spruce it up a tad! 🙏🏿 

I'm off my game lately.  Sigh 

• Haha 1

@kg01 don’t throw anything at me but what about after Miami loses tonight we offer them DJ, AJ and a first for Jimi? 

Trae and Jimi… this could be the real deal. One of the best fits around.

ps You got me spelling Jimmy like Jimi now. I went to a a “curb your enthusiasm” panel last night and you just like JB Smoove cagey, you got people saying new words..

@kg01 brought in the word : Jimi

JB Smoove said something was : “curby” last night and he said that’s a phrase.. I don’t think it is……. Yet…. 

@kg01 will now be our resident JB Smoove of squawk 🦜!

Play on playa!

IMG_4336.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 don’t throw anything at me but what about after Miami loses tonight we offer them DJ, AJ and a first for Jimi? 

Trae and Jimi… this could be the real deal. One of the best fits around.

ps You got me spelling Jimmy like Jimi now. I went to a a “curb your enthusiasm” panel last night and you just like JB Smoove cagey, you got people saying new words..

@kg01 brought in the word : Jimi

JB Smoove said something was : “curby” last night and he said that’s a phrase.. I don’t think it is……. Yet…. 

@kg01 will now be our resident JB Smoove of squawk 🦜!

Play on playa!

IMG_4336.jpeg

I pronounce it 'Jy-me' too, btw.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

IMG_4345.jpeg

Different pic 😂 

Jimi funny 😄 doh

He can’t pull that on Trae tho!

IMG_4368.jpeg

• Moderators

Everyone loves Jimmy.  He's got the best rep in the league for a guy constantly provoking his own teammates into throwing punches.   So weird how you just can't shake your rep good or bad.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Everyone loves Jimmy.  He's got the best rep in the league for a guy constantly provoking his own teammates into throwing punches.   So weird how you just can't shake your rep good or bad.  

@Spud2nique's boy sKamla just praised Brunson for taking 30+ shots in games.  Suggesting it's him doing what he's gotta do.

But, if Trae does it, it's him being selfish.

Reps never change, good or bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@Spud2nique's boy sKamla just praised Brunson for taking 30+ shots in games.  Suggesting it's him doing what he's gotta do.

But, if Trae does it, it's him being selfish.

Reps never change, good or bad.

My boy Kam needs a call 📞 he’s out of line. He was pro Trae kinda now he’s kinda bashing him? I thought he was a real one, comon Kam baby stick to your guns 💪🏿 don’t let the media trick you even though you are the media :huh:

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

My boy Kam needs a call 📞 he’s out of line. He was pro Trae kinda now he’s kinda bashing him? I thought he was a real one, comon Kam baby stick to your guns 💪🏿 don’t let the media trick you even though you are the media :huh:

Nah, he's fully anti-Trae.  Sounds like a scorned fan.  It seemed clear his Hawks sources were from Collins' camp.

• Sad 1