• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Hill Scouting:  

We should trade Trae or DJM for Austin Reaves.  Reaves was good enough to make Team USA.  Trae and DJM weren't.  Case closed.

Coaches choose the players. Hill recommends the players. Grant recommended Trae but they didn't want him. He's not exactly beloved by coaches. 

Quin loves him

Edited by NBASupes

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Coaches choose the players. Hill recommends the players. Grant recommended Trae but they didn't want him. He's not exactly beloved by coaches. 

Quin loves him

If you are in Hill's role and allow the coaches to choose the players to end up with roster like last time you have failed your job.  What else are you there for?  That roster was garbage and you saw it in the results which doesn't always happen given the depth of talent which covers some bad choices historically.

Also, I see so little chatter from Hill on Trae that it is incredible for a guy who is front of a mike as often as he is.  He should be part of changing the narrative on Trae.  He isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Quin loves him

Is that for real.  I've never heard that Grant recommended him.   After their last showing the coaches should be fired. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, macdaddy said:

Is that for real.  I've never heard that Grant recommended him.   After their last showing the coaches should be fired. 

:yes:

• Like 2

• Premium Member

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I gotcha Burd!

image.gif.3f6cd8e1a96a8e84b236ce575a9f4e36.gif

😆 

Speaking of gifs that remind us of one another.. well kinda.. my lady friend came in the kitchen last night with the same attitude and demeanor as usual, walked by me sitting 🪑 on a stool minding my own and knocked my Hawks beanie 🧢 right off my head and went about her biz. I think she reads squawk 🤫 

Me: 🤨 the fck just happ..

image.gif.d6f425baff3e6c4a8c9693da7fdef913.gif

@kg01 kinda confused 😕 here is this a “spud” or “hawks” thing. I’m gonna go with the latter! Yes honey 🍯, we all mad at this season but let’s keep our cool 😎 sheesh 🙄 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Daaaang, my next outsiders update was gonna be Trae firing Klutch.  Marc Stein read my mind.  That's crazy.

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Speaking of gifs that remind us of one another.. well kinda.. my lady friend came in the kitchen last night with the same attitude and demeanor as usual, walked by me sitting 🪑 on a stool minding my own and knocked my Hawks beanie 🧢 right off my head and went about her biz. I think she reads squawk 🤫 

@kg01 kinda confused 😕 here is this a “spud” or “hawks” thing. I’m gonna go with the latter! Yes honey 🍯, we all mad at this season but let’s keep our cool 😎 sheesh 🙄 

She read your mind, squd.  She seen them beach picks from a couple years ago. 😆 

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I think i know the problem

7fea205e-c511-4317-8228-6f4162bc6d50_tex

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Magic offense 🤢.

They need a real PG and some shooting.

Sucks, they don't have anyone to trade us for Murray that makes it worth our while. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Magic offense 🤢.

They need a real PG and some shooting.

Screw em.  But hey, they got Col(d)e Anthony who some said was as good as the Hawks pg.  What the problem is?

🙃

12 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Screw em.

I hope they hire him.  Horcats stay doin Horcst things. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Screw em.  But hey, they got Col(d)e Anthony who some said was as good as the Hawks pg.  What the problem is?

🙃

Screw em.

I hope they hire him.  Horcats stay doin Horcst things. 

But what about his podcast?!

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Stupid. Plain and simply stupid how JJ doesn’t make the list. I don’t get it. 🤷‍♀️ 

IMG_4466.jpeg

JJ had to play in 65 games to qualify. Too injured.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
On 4/22/2024 at 1:22 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Good for him. Agents take too much

• Like 1