• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

15 hours ago, benhillboy said:

That franchise is so screwed going forward.

Yup

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Suns are in trouble. They also have no future picks.

Yup

:laugh1:

Oh myyyy, ya, I guess that what happens when you go in on a KD type deal and it lingers with no results. They went for the big swing and they whiffed big.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup

Yup

:laugh1:

Oh myyyy, ya, I guess that what happens when you go in on a KD type deal and it lingers with no results. They went for the big swing and they whiffed big.

I don't think it was the KD deal that have them stuck.  It is the Beal deal with the NTC. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

TWolves Twitter killing the setting 🌞:laugh1:

Eddie Johnson on nbaradio being an absolute shill for the suns today.  Criticizing Shams for not being balanced in his reporting, only saying the negative.  But going on himself to say how great KD's season was because of the number of games he played.  Dafuq? 

• Haha 2

This dude on air saying the Suns season wasnt bad because they could've been fighting for the 6 seed "or even the top seed in the west" if they would've won the 6 games they lost vs bottom teams.

Like, whut?  Huh?  Uh ... so?!  It doesn't work that way.

Says none of the Suns 3 should be trying to get rebounds or assists.  Shld only be scoring.

This guy is a clown.

• Haha 3

Now he says they need a point guard.  Other guy says nobody's gonna take them from swept to title.  Johnson says no, he's not taking them.  They would be taking him.

So they need him ... but they don't need him?  Huh? 

When asked about SVG suggesting the Suns put together names and not a team, he says " well he's right but he's also been wrong on some things".  Huh? 

Ok, I'm done.  My head is spinning. 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Now he says they need a point guard.  Other guy says nobody's gonna take them from swept to title.  Johnson says no, he's not taking them.  They would be taking him.

When asked about SVG suggesting the Suns put together names and not a team, he says " well he's right but he's also been wrong on some things".  Huh? 

Well I read that 6 times and it still ain make no sense.

They should just let it be. Don't mess with Achilles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well I read that 6 times and it still ain make no sense.

They should just let it be. Don't mess with Achilles.

Yeah let's not repeat KD x2.  Just pack it in.  Ain't like GLLLLenn wouldn't eventually lose it for them n. e. ways. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Who @Sothrongot? 2/3 of his favs meet! 

Wolves are the 1A, remember. Nuggets are 1B. I will definitely pull for the Wolves

My dream NBA Finals are Hawks/Wolves. I'll win no matter what. Will cry like a baby if the Hawks ever win the Finals...

• Like 3

Liami finna fade into that cold, sweet night ain't they?

When the goin' gets tough, the tough(sic) get to Cancun I guess.

Heat cul-cha tho.

On a related note, OO is so far from being what Bam is it's amazing people suggest that as a comp. 😢 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, kg01 said:

So Eddie is our Supes? KIDDING!!!!!

If you look at something it could really be anything. It’s like, does a tree 🌲 make noise if nobody is there to hear it in the woods. I dunno 🤷‍♀️..

What I do know is that Eddie is becoming a radio 📻 bully who doesn’t even know what he’s talking about. 

So YES, something can be little then big at the same time, well not the same time but that very thing.. ya know? 

image.gif.76cac9df78ea471ac1ac6162eb66021e.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sothron said:

Will cry like a baby if the Hawks ever win the Finals...

Costco size tissues for you me kg and burd. We will all bawl like babies 👶 it’ll be the best thing ever!!!

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

On a related note, OO is so far from being what Bam is it's amazing people suggest that as a comp. 😢 

Ya even when he came out I didn’t see that. I saw OO as the guy that didn’t care about stats but played crazy defense and stopped folks like Giannis and Embiid which he showed in 2020/21. But no, not like Bam 💥 for me, that’s a lazy comparison in my view.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Ol' @Spud2nique gonna wake up with a smile.  His boy Austin Reaves just got cooked like Bryon Russell on D as LAL gets put owt! 

🤣 I saw that! Oh man, Jamal 🧊 the Lakers twice at the end this series, and last year he tore them up good too. 

Were the Lakers talking crap in the summer about getting swept? 🤔 can’t remember? 

LUCK THE FAKERS! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

🤣 I saw that! Oh man, Jamal 🧊 the Lakers twice at the end this series, and last year he tore them up good too. 

Were the Lakers talking crap in the summer about getting swept? 🤔 can’t remember? 

LUCK THE FAKERS! 

Thinking of making an 'all-screwed' team list.  LAL is definitely one.  They have minimal pathways to get better and are just gettin older.  Truthfully they're just waiting for an impact player to force their way there.  But they have no assets so seems even that ship sailed on them.  Ah well .... 

• Like 3