• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

8 minutes ago, deester11 said:

I'm not even trying to interject...got me laughing for no reason 😂 I was minding my business in the Bahamas 

*gasp*

Ol' deester went "3-2-1 .. Bahamas" on the season?  Say it ain't so?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp*

Ol' deester went "3-2-1 .. Bahamas" on the season?  Say it ain't so?

That’s no way to talk to you BIL! Dude needed to get away :batman:

An invite woulda been nice tho I ain’t gonna lie.

• Like 1

Pascal Siakam sighting!!! He just beat me at the buzzer 😢 literally, officials review 😢. We woulda gotten him we would be in the finals soon. Like overcertain Haliburton. 🙄 

IMG_4605.jpeg

IMG_4603.jpeg

IMG_4602.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 4/30/2024 at 9:30 PM, kg01 said:

I can feel it comin' in tha air to-nite ....

(The Embiid evisceration) 

Do I go double or nothin?

:Nique: It's the 1st qtr, kg.  Not even I have the guts to call it this soon.

I know, Dom, but the Suxers look like they trine join @deester11 on tha beach tonite. 

• Haha 3

A funny thing about watching most of these playoff games is, as much as folks want Trae gone, he's one of very few of our guys capable of playing with the level of intensity required in these games. 

• Like 3

So, as PHI comes TF back again, I must say something in my defense.  I was unaware Brunson was sh*t against a mild double-team.

SMH

WHERE'S YOUR HERO NOW, EGGSPERTS!! 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So, as PHI comes TF back again, I must say something in my defense.  I was unaware Brunson was sh*t against a mild double-team.

SMH

WHERE'S YOUR HERO NOW, EGGSPERTS!! 

I gotta catch up. As Philly on 2K I’m trying to create Knick tears before they come for real :batman:..

ps Embiid has a pinched nerve in his right elbow yet he continues to play hurt for me. That’s when you know this is a video game 🎮 🤣 

#knickstears #embiidtears #winwinsituation 🥳 

IMG_4608.jpeg

• Haha 1

Yall see Brunson doing the sudden stop and jump back into defender to draw the foul move? 

Trae does it and our own fans whine and demand he be gone cuz they are over him. Brunson does it and he's just a quality player. LOL

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Spud, guess what!  Brunson did this thing where he drove to the rim, stopped, and let the defender run into him!  *tweet*  free throws 12 and 13!

Announcer: "Amazing how Brunson decelerates to cause the contact.  What a heady play!!"

You can't make this stuff up, man.  Smh 

Damn. You beat me by a matter of seconds. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Yall see Brunson doing the sudden stop and jump back into defender to draw the foul move? 

Trae does it and our own fans whine and demand he be gone cuz they are over him. Brunson does it and he's just a quality player. LOL

Damn. You beat me by a matter of seconds. 

I mean the broadcast absolutely gushed about how great and smart a play that was.  Not one mention about the nba "legislating" it outta the game or how it's questionable. 

Hey, it's not paranoia if we're right.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I mean the broadcast absolutely gushed about how great and smart a play that was.  Not one mention about the nba "legislating" it outta the game or how it's questionable. 

Hey, it's not paranoia if we're right.

This is the new old WWF. Is this real? 

Suxers by 6… what’s goin on in real time I gotta catch up to y’all !!!

ps Tobias had a night 😆 

IMG_4612.jpeg

IMG_4611.jpeg

IMG_4610.jpeg

7 hours ago, AHF said:

In fairness to Brunson it is a heady play,  it is also a smart play when Trae does it.

Yeah...but do they now make the "Brunson" rule to stop that?😂😂. Trae can't win....

IMB_20191121013344_9RGc.gif

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Well I had the volume turned off so I didn't hear any gushing.  Just watching the game.  I saw Brunson do the Trae and just knew what was going to be said.  Tough player.  Heady play.  Blah blah blah...  I actually agree with that and think it's a good play, but it's nonsense that Trae gets raked over the coals for the exact same play.  

I agree.  But there was literally a Hawks fan on this board that declared he was "done with Trae" and the Hawks should trade him when the exact same play happened in the Bulls game and Trae didn't get the call.  

I've never cared all that much what other team's fans think, but it really gets under my skin when Hawks fans gripe about Trae when he's literally making a smart play to help the team win.  

Facts.

I made the mistake of passing through fakegm.  Folks that recognize Brunson's foulbaiting are being told copious excuses for why it's ok for him.  But Trae's terrible, blah, blah ...

It's not too different from reading Hawksquawk.  :stirthepot: 

• Like 3