• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

29 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif.a438194928245b63b658ecb67b84f9e9.gif

How you tear your Achilles when you don’t even play? That’s like getting fired on your day off. 

Well does it count if you’re fired the day you’re off but that it took management a day because they were too lazy? 🧐 HEY, I don’t work there anymore fckem! And that’s freedom of speech! 

Sorry I was making it a joke but I went to an annoying place for myself I digress..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's a good, sound hire. 

Look I like dude but it ain’t. He’s not gonna move the 🐝 meter any further that’s it been since.. I dunno ever..2002 with Baron, 1993 with Zo and Grandmama? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm gon try to get the D.A. to charge you with attempted murder.

You can't be making dudes laugh and nearly spit hot coffee out the nose.  I almost died, b_d.

😆

It’s not funny I know a friend that got canned like tuna 🍣 on his day off. I can’t say much about him but he’s awfully GOOD LOOKING (cute don’t mean Jack squat anymore) and he can ball 🏀 he’s a baller :jesus:⛹🏾‍♂️ ..

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well does it count if you’re fired the day you’re off but that it took management a day because they were too lazy? 🧐 HEY, I don’t work there anymore fckem! And that’s freedom of speech! 

Sorry I was making it a joke but I went to an annoying place for myself I digress..

@bird_dirt is on the run, evading the attempted murder charge.  Also a destruction of property charge for the damage done to my keyboard.  I'm seeking restitution. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm seeking restitution. 

Can we share lawyers for multiple cases? :jesus: I tell ya that would help with fees. Also, it’d be kinda cool 😎, like sharing a Yahoo personal profile with a buddy 😆.. again it was the aformentioned friend, they thought it would be “cute” :airquote: at the time.

What about hot or not? 😆 Ya’ll remember that site. A friend put his pic up there in the mid 90’s flexing 💪🏿 😊 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, kg01 said:
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

@bird_dirt is on the run, evading the attempted murder charge.

Expand if you will..

We are certain bird dirt ain’t AHF? I mean, I’ve found folks to have multiple accounts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, kg01 said:

@bird_dirt is on the run, evading the attempted murder charge.  Also a destruction of property charge for the damage done to my keyboard.  I'm seeking restitution. 

Ah do say sur.  How dare you falsely accuse mah client?  Restitution will be deelivered for this slanderous accusation!

0329e64e25cdcc5593358835b558a76a.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, AHF said:

Ah do say sur.  How dare you falsely accuse mah client?  Restitution will be deelivered for this slanderous accusation!

0329e64e25cdcc5593358835b558a76a.jpg

These kids don't know what they're missing.  Instead of Looney Tunes, they got all these weird a** shows and cartoons that are devoid of all the murder, animal abuse, and other hilarious shenanigans. 😆

Seriously though, how'd we all end up sane watching all these shows? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

These kids don't know what they're missing.  Instead of Looney Tunes, they got all these weird a** shows and cartoons that are devoid of all the murder, animal abuse, and other hilarious shenanigans. 😆

But are we? Sane?

tenor.gif?itemid=7686275

• Haha 4

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Simple.  It was clear that TV wasn't reality.  Now everyone thinks entertainment should be their reality. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm not really a Bill Burr fan but I think this often.   These playoffs have done nothing to dispel this.

Ya I saw this a bit ago, I agree with him and kinda hate him at the same damn time. 

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Less money for him to buy food 🍲 now. 

😆 I’m going straight to hell! Aye @kg01 let the big baby jail time jokes flyyyy baby 🥳)!

Oh boy, get ready cagey head bout to explode faaahhh dis! 🤣 

As I typed this I thought of three more 🤣 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Less money for him to buy food 🍲 now. 

😆 I’m going straight to hell! Aye @kg01 let the big baby jail time jokes flyyyy baby 🥳)!

Oh boy, get ready cagey head bout to explode faaahhh dis! 🤣 

As I typed this I thought of three more 🤣 

Big Baby, huh?  Yeah, he finna be somebody's babay tonite!

Moobs on tha menu tonight, boss?

(Too much?  Sheesh, just imagine what I had to erase to make it board-friendly.)

10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Dang that's crazy.  Not smart at all.  Yet somehow Brett Favre is a free man. 

Preach.  When people complain about there being multiple systems of justice(sic), consider examples like this. 

• Haha 1