• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

8 minutes ago, KB21 said:

A blind man could see this coming.

The same blind man could see Buden being a prime candidate considering his parents are in PHX, iirc.

I think it'd be a mistake tho.  That's a toxic roster that a coaching change can't fix, imho. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Moobs on tha menu tonight, boss?

(Too much?  Sheesh, just imagine what I had to erase to make it board-friendly.)

🤣 He better hope they don’t have foam tomahawk chops up in there or he’s gettin the 21jumpstreet Tatum on Jonah hill 🦒 routine 🤣 

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The same blind man could see Buden being a prime candidate considering his parents are in PHX, iirc.

I think it'd be a mistake tho.  That's a toxic roster that a coaching change can't fix, imho. 

If there is any coach that can fix it, it is Bud.  

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bud

I knerrddd 👂🏾 ndat the 🍷 glassiiiss are b(burp)higger than Bilwaukayy.. 

image.gif.659e0ad3c10b6463e5f4ca11a0aa430d.gif

Naaannn eye 👁️ kaaan havaaa bigher buckyaaard.

image.gif.474c06a075f600aeeac06b55ff311649.gif

yeaaahha I’ll doo iit! 🥤 

image.gif.1992d03322acc6ae954482dc0af147dd.gif

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, KB21 said:

If there is any coach that can fix it, it is Bud.  

How many HC's does this make for Devin Booker?

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I'm not really a Bill Burr fan but I think this often.   These playoffs have done nothing to dispel this.

I try not to think about it, but I've suspected game rigging since I was a really young fan.  It was an open secret that they favored the stars with the broadcasters always saying things like, "<lesser known player> won't gonna get that call against MJ."  It's all about the momentum and I think they do what's necessary for the fan experience.  One thing I always look for is BS calls and their corresponding "make up" calls that even it all out in the end to sort of stem the absolute scrutiny.

• Like 1

I don’t gamble anymore because it’s mainstream now. I stopped like a decade and a half ago, oh maybe a decade. But even before, point shaving.. shady stuff.

FAN TRADE ALERT 🚨  

I’m willing to ship 🚢 shakes 🫨 out..

In return we get this awesome fan!!! @kg01 this guy has something. I don’t know what IT is but he has that certain IT!

IMG_4990.jpeg

IMG_4989.jpeg

He maintains his cool 😎 I dig it!

Personally I would have quick toss the ball to his toes and hope it took a quick bounce up to his face! 😃 BOOOOIIINNNGGGGG!!!

A part of Luka died there… it takes a bit out when you desire the ball RIGHT THEN and you don’t get it.

This fan is good.