• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Latest from LAL fans: Rui, Reaves and Gabe for Trae :laugh1:

Bite your tongue, burd.  That clearly requires multiple picks coming from Atlanta too.

In all seriousness though, surely LAL will be looking to make changes.  But until they come off AD, it'll just be shifting deck chairs off the titanic.  And also coach firings are likely coming.

Did yall notice that smooth transition to an outsiders update? 😎

:Korver: Yeah, smooth as a dirt road, kg.

Shut up, Kial! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You’re not gonna use the 🆕 stamp? Why did I make it then? -IMG_4498.thumb.jpeg.44a2b7a96ad7cb092e32d584520e1607.jpeg

I didn't file requisition #1207398-b in the last meeting,so I didn't think I was authorized.

😄

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, kg01 said:

I mean, I hope the dude makes a full recovery and all that.  I'm sympathetic and empathetic and everything.   But geez man, every year it's something when they lose. 

He is a walking injury and/or excuse machine.  Either way, nobody is winning with him as the focal point.  I have never seen anyone that big play so soft, so often.  Not sure if it is him trying to stay injury free, he is out of shape, or he has no dawg in him.  Or all of the above.

On 4/26/2024 at 9:29 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

Latest from LAL fans: Rui, Reaves and Gabe for Trae :laugh1:

Good lord that would be god awful for us i wouldn't even give Murray for that package without extra picks coming our way much less Trae.     At minimum to get Trae they gonna have to come up off AD for me to even look that way.

Such a pleasure watching Ant snatch Durant’s and Beal’s souls.  I always liked Book but f&@k it you drown with the ship that was doomed to sink when it left the dock.  That franchise is so screwed going forward.

Never cared for KAT, but he showed me something this series with his defense on Durant, shot making, and attacking mismatches.  That boy know he can commit some dumb ass fouls tho.

Ant legit didn’t know how to play his first three seasons.  Today he’s the second best player in the league for my money.  No one goes quite as hard on both ends, such a meteoric improvement.  Absolutely no holes: leadership, energy, explosiveness, manipulating doubles, shooting and selection, like a cornerback defending on ball.  Just needs to stop crying so damn much like every NBA player.

Next series with Denver is gonna be so f&@kin epic.  Gobert gotta be awesome.  If so Minny’s depth should win out, them boys ready.  When they lost a huge lead to the Hawks early this season I think that was a seminal moment.  They haven’t looked like that since.  So much urgency every game.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

:laugh1:

It's bad enough that the Wiz gave Beal a max contract, they compounded the issue by giving him a No Trade Clause..:blanky:. Suns are in trouble. They also have no future picks.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hawk fans just sit back and smile at some of the teams now in the playoffs.  We knew who and what we had.  Some of those teams now in the playoffs now must be wondering, "What happened?  We thought we were so good!"  

Thinning out the good from the thought they were good teams.  

As teams drop out, they will be looking around, wondering, "Who can we scam out of their best player for our junk."  Beware!

:bb:

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1