• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game ball 🏀 goes to…. (1-82 games)

Spud2nique

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

but I'm going with Murray because of shutting Dame down.

This was @JayBirdHawk’s boy I been waiting for.. just hounding Oakland’s finest all night. Almost wanted to give DJ the game ball 🏀 but..

8 players in double figures..

That screams TEAM BALL 🏀.

To recap:

Game 1 : JJ (loss)

Game 2: Hunter (loss)

Game 3: the team (win)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Game Ball goes to Mr Murray 🏆

Yes ma’am. What a performance 🎭 Your boy lifted us single handedly for a while there and carried us on his back. 

OUTSTANDING!!! :Bob:

DJ
41/7/5/2  17-24 FG 3-5 from 3 land.

Career high in points on a career night! Love 💗 it! 

Recap

Game 1 - JJ

Game 2- Hunter

Game 3- TEAM

Game 4- DJ

2-2 with no Trae yet, this is why we stacked talent around Trae, he hasn’t received a game ball yet and we are 2-2, I’ll take it. We have a plan, we have a scheme and we have goals! 

• Like 4

Game 5 should prolly go to the TEAM overall with the three bigs getting double digit boards and everybody being aggressive and focus but I went..

Hawks backcourt, I was gonna go DJ alone but Trae controlled much of the game as well.

Game 5- Hawks backcourtIMG_0948.thumb.jpeg.b6ef665f61b406b5b67b9a5a7854ac4d.jpeg

• Like 4

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This was a tough one. 

Trae started off hot and controlled the pace throughout, Then DJ picked it up on offense and defense, then Hunter was flexing on dudes after a rough first half.

I"ve been complaining about Capela and he had a good game too in limited minutes.  Not thrilled with some of the guys play in the fourth though.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 11/5/2023 at 6:33 AM, Spud2nique said:

Game ball 🏀 for game 6 goes to..

Trae and JJ 

or

TEAM

@AHF whatchu got here, you wanna be the tiebreaker? 😂 

Your thread, your call my friend!  I would go with Trae & JJ given those two choices but up to you as it will be your tally at the end of the season.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Make a decision, mayne!  This what you get for being all proactive and clever.  You think @lethalweapon3 had to ask AH whether or not to feature Moriah Mills in the Pelican'ts game thread?  Naw, he made the call himself.

Also, if you're awarding a game ball to the too player, can you also award a gumball to the bottom player?  😄

Game ball for wins, gum ball for losses lol just kidding, I'd rather not create another forum for negativity after a loss

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Make a decision, mayne!  This what you get for being all proactive and clever.  You think @lethalweapon3 had to ask AH whether or not to feature Moriah Mills in the Pelican'ts game thread?  Naw, he made the call himself.

Also, if you're awarding a game ball to the too player, can you also award a gumball to the bottom player?  😄

If you looked at the +/- per minute...there can be only 1.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Game ball for wins, gum ball for losses lol just kidding, I'd rather not create another forum for negativity after a loss

Well I'm thinking the gumball goes to an opposing player since we're going 81-2 this year..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well I'm thinking the gumball goes to an opposing player since we're going 81-2 this year..... 

Perfect.  I award the gum ball to Zion for Saturday's game.  Specifically, for his lazy transition defense (JJ ran him off the floor).  So lazy he cherry picked a windmill dunk at one point (thanks ESPN for making that the marquee Zion highlight).  So Zion gets the gum ball for this game, and the cheese ball, sausage ball, chocolate balls, rice balls, add some hush puppies in there, maybe a couple of truffles too.  Congrats Zion!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, thecampster said:

If you looked at the +/- per minute...there can be only 1.

I don't put a ton of value on +/- in a given game per minute or otherwise.  Too much noise in a single game sample.

• Like 4