• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game ball 🏀 goes to…. (1-82 games)

Spud2nique

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Your thread

Oh no sir! This belongs to the community! It’s a group decision baby! But since both you and @JayBirdHawk say Trae and JJ then that’s it! Majority wins since no bloody else said anything. Oh @thecampster, you wanna give the game ball 🏀 to ONE player every game based on +/-? That doesn’t tell the entire story of the game though, I dunno, I think it should be one, two, three… the team getting game balls 🏀 although to be fair to camp there is technically only really one game 🏀.. 🤔 

@kg01 You know what went wrong 😑 here, I didn’t get your blessing for the thread like the others, I need your executive 👩‍💼 cut throat decision making. Like that one time before the podcast where I couldn’t decide between Burger King and Taco Bell and flipped like 4 bitc.. 180’s 😐 then you finally took the wheel 🛞 and we ended up at McDonald’s sharing nuggets! 😊 Remember that! 20 for $5.99 baby! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh no sir! This belongs to the community! It’s a group decision baby! But since both you and @JayBirdHawk say Trae and JJ then that’s it! Majority wins since no bloody else said anything. Oh @thecampster, you wanna give the game ball 🏀 to ONE player every game based on +/-? That doesn’t tell the entire story of the game though, I dunno, I think it should be one, two, three… the team getting game balls 🏀 although to be fair to camp there is technically only really one game 🏀.. 🤔 

@kg01 You know what went wrong 😑 here, I didn’t get your blessing for the thread like the others, I need your executive 👩‍💼 cut throat decision making. Like that one time before the podcast where I couldn’t decide between Burger King and Taco Bell and flipped like 4 bitc.. 180’s 😐 then you finally took the wheel 🛞 and we ended up at McDonald’s sharing nuggets! 😊 Remember that! 20 for $5.99 baby! 

See the above answer: I was only interested in the snotball.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

Trae had it going strong in the 1st half...the wrap around pass to DJ for the win (the 2nd such play this season)

DJ picked it up late and hit the game winner.

We needed everything Jalen gave us.

Team got down 10 in the 4th and had a big come back.

Tough decision...Trae it is.

Gumball goes to:

Paolo missed 3
Paolo charge
Paolo fouls Trae for 2 FTs
Paolo missed 3

😁 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trae had it going strong in the 1st half...the wrap around pass to DJ for the win (the 2nd such play this season)

DJ picked it up late and hit the game winner.

We needed everything Jalen gave us.

Team got down 10 in the 4th and had a big come back.

Tough decision...Trae it is.

Gumball goes to:

Paolo missed 3
Paolo charge
Paolo fouls Trae for 2 FTs
Paolo missed 3

😁 

Trae lifted the load.. DJ keyed in on the corner 3 for the win assisted by Trae, meanwhile JJ did every other LITTLE BUT HUGE things to win the game. 

Trae/DJ/JJ

In any case, JJ’s name is coming up in a lot of these. Kudos! The kid is absolutely killing it! Wow 😯 I’m still surprised pleasantly every night by him. 👏 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I'm giving Wes the gameball tonight. First game in a Hawks uni,  played defense and hit 2 big 3s to give us momentum at the end of the 3rd.

I was going with everyone else gets a gumball, but I think I'll give it to OO...a very uninspired, unspectacular game. Outhustled and outmuscled. 

I like Capela tonight. 🤨 wait.. who said that? 🤨 

When you’ve been bashing Capela and he’s the only bright spot you know it’s most likely an L. 😞 

29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm giving Wes the gameball tonight.

😂 or him.

It’s like Baskin Robbins being down to 2 flavors and you gotta pick. 😂 

• Haha 1

Recap

Game 1 - JJ (loss)

Game 2- Hunter (loss)

Game 3- TEAM (won)

Game 4- DJ (won)

Game 5- Trae & DJ (won)

Game 6- Trae & JJ (won)