• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

33 minutes ago, Sothron said:

If we could get Booker, get Murray and improve the team to have more balance then yes I would move Trae for that.

I’m a huge Trae fan or Trae “Stan” as @NBASupes like to call us! Lol

doesn't bother me….BUT even as a big Trae fan I would do a deal like this too before Trae walks away from us for nothing. It just is what it is.

with that said and I hate to be negative but there’s a bigger chance Trae walks away for nothing than us trading for another star like booker.

sucks being a hawks fan but time and time again they just don’t get it done and this franchise never has. 

It’s almost like a toss up Soth and Supes….you know what I mean ?…like yeah trading Trae for another young star who has years left on their contract is smart but when know this franchise is straight up ass when it comes to getting things done …it feels like we may just be better off trying one last time to build around Trae in hope that he just resigns and that the extra year we can offer means a lot to him.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I had to take a break. This team is not what I thought it would be in the offseason. 

Not sure any of us is happy with how things have gone.  I usually just leave the site to the hooligans who only show up when we lose.  Then return after a cooling off period and some virtual fistfights on fakegm.  It's my therapy. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, marco102 said:

I know my Miles Bridges take isn't popular.  Miles Bridges has an image problem in Charlotte and most of the NBA due to the domestic violence situation and is on a one year deal and a UFA after this season. 

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It's not Miles Bridges that's the issue, it's the fact that CHA don't want scraps for him. That's all.

To @marco102 point Miles Bridges is an UFA this offseason.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That chubby bastid and his middling team completely took the Suns' souls that day.

Based on what's happened since that series, seems it's clear the Suns' Finals run was a mirage. 

Him and his chubby ass did it to them again last night... lol

They looked hopeless..

57 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m a huge Trae fan or Trae “Stan” as @NBASupes like to call us! Lol

doesn't bother me….BUT even as a big Trae fan I would do a deal like this too before Trae walks away from us for nothing. It just is what it is.

with that said and I hate to be negative but there’s a bigger chance Trae walks away for nothing than us trading for another star like booker.

sucks being a hawks fan but time and time again they just don’t get it done and this franchise never has. 

It’s almost like a toss up Soth and Supes….you know what I mean ?…like yeah trading Trae for another young star who has years left on their contract is smart but when know this franchise is straight up ass when it comes to getting things done …it feels like we may just be better off trying one last time to build around Trae in hope that he just resigns and that the extra year we can offer means a lot to him.

I would rather keep Trae and try to get another superstar but who wants to be here is the question. Zion but NO don't want what we got outside of Trae. Trae is our best asset by a mile.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I would rather keep Trae and try to get another superstar but who wants to be here is the question. Zion but NO don't want what we got outside of Trae. Trae is our best asset by a mile.

Man.... Zion and Trae together isnt helping our Defense....

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Yeah but could you imagine that PnR? It would be totally unstoppable. Just surround them with knock down 3pt shooters and we are headed to the finals. (or Zion would get hurt and we'd be in the lottery after everything we'd have to give up to get him)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Sure I don’t disagree with that but the value in return is the problem.

I just don’t see us pulling off a star for a star trade IF we had to do it.

We are in a bad situation to some degree. It may be worth just trying to make the team better and pulling off some obvious trades.

For example…I saw where you said a very obvious trade for the hawks right now would be Capela for Vucevic…I 100% agree. The defense ain’t there so mind as well go for the most explosive offense you can.

I do wonder what Trae & Murray is wanting out of this ???….are these two requesting that we get Siakam by any means possible ???

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Man Trae and Zion would be too good to be true.

i have no issue with Zion as long as his fat ass plays and does what he’s supposed to do.

The weight stuff is media bs…Zion is playing and putting up good numbers …he’s just doing this all with being on the chubby side and nba can’t market his fat ass like they planned to do.

• Like 1

Devin Booker had 5 straight losing seasons to start his career, then got paired with CP3 (not to mention rising players Mikal Bridges and Ayton) and all of a sudden he is a winning player that carried a team?

Now he has KD, Beal, and Nurkic at 14-15 and we want to pretend he could take whatever is left of this roster after a trade and do better than Trae?

News flash, fluke or not, Trae has taken his team to a conference finals and he has NEVER ran alongside a CP3, Bridges, Ayton, KD, Beal, Nurkic.

Capela, Gallo, Collins, Bogi, DJM is the best talent Trae has played with.

Oh, let’s not forget, Monty Freaking Williams and Frank Vogal as HC. Quinn may be on the same level as those guys, but before Quinn, not even close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3