• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Threezus said:

Ah yeah i didn't even think about it from the lux tax pov. You could be right on that one if they cheap as heck like Ressler seems to be over the last few years XD

I don't think they are that cheap though.  Winning cures every ailment.  This summer they also signed Naz Reid to a value contract.   However, if they do feel the pinch of the LT, maybe they deal a player like him away before they deal KAT. 

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, Vol4ever said:

Why not use the TPE for Drummond.  I bet Chicago would consider that move.  He's big and apparently can still play a little.  He dominated us like Shaq a few games ago. 

10 hours ago, theheroatl said:

We won’t be trading DJM, JJ or Trae.

Im definitely on board with a Drummond or Claxton a herb jones type wing and a Caruso type guard… easy as pie.. get it done

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I would throw up all over myself if that happened.  That's doing sh*t just to say you did it.

Go get Derozen, Drummn'd, and that Italian SF from UTA. 

How would we get Drummond?  What would that traded even look like and what would the Bulls be interested in?

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I would throw up all over myself if that happened.  That's doing sh*t just to say you did it.

Yes.  Please no Kuzma.  If you think JC was not worthwhile then don't pay to repeat the mistake.  Empty numbers guy, imo.

4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

How would we get Drummond?  What would that traded even look like and what would the Bulls be interested in?

If the Bulls throw in the towel the simplest form would be something like Wesley Matthews and a second round pick for Drummond.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

Yes.  Please no Kuzma.  If you think JC was not worthwhile then don't pay to repeat the mistake.  Empty numbers guy, imo.

If the Bulls throw in the towel the simplest form would be something like Wesley Matthews and a second round pick for Drummond.

Yeah, makes sense.  Agree on no Kuzma as well.  We should just sit where we're at until the offseason if the only option is to get Kuz.  Unless we're dumping bad contracts for him and no picks.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

big body

I swear I read this as booty. :huh: Wow, well either way but point taken and agreed I’ve been longing for a big .. I dunno for a munf or 7.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Kuzma really good. Is he a star no but he would help this team a lot + could bring back old friend delon wright

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Kuzma really good. Is he a star no but he would help this team a lot + could bring back old friend delon wright

So Kuzma plays zero, and I mean ZERO defense. He takes bad shots, and a lot of them. Furthermore he has ZERO interest in being a role player, he wants to play in teams like Washington where he is a first option so he can maximize his value and invest into his wardrbobe. The last thing the dude cares about is winning a game much less winning a championship. His impact via advanced metrics is pretty catastrophic, he has consistently been one of the least valueable starters in the NBA for quite some time. 

• Like 4

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

So Kuzma plays zero, and I mean ZERO defense. He takes bad shots, and a lot of them. Furthermore he has ZERO interest in being a role player, he wants to play in teams like Washington where he is a first option so he can maximize his value and invest into his wardrbobe. The last thing the dude cares about is winning a game much less winning a championship. His impact via advanced metrics is pretty catastrophic, he has consistently been one of the least valueable starters in the NBA for quite some time. 

I mean this just isnt true. Has his defense slid this year sure but that team is tanking very clearly. He played good defense and has won a championship...

• Like 3

The only player the Wizards are worse on the court than Kuzma is Jordan Poole. That is elite company right there. Sigh. 

would be a classic hawks move unless they just want to get out of the Hunter contract that bad … but I can’t see that being the case. 

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I mean this just isnt true. Has his defense slid this year sure but that team is tanking very clearly. He played good defense and has won a championship...

Yes, fine he played alright defense 4 years ago and won a bubble championship as the 7th man. Maybe if we got him in that role he would be valueable. Problem is he has 90 million guaranteed and a 26 million annual salary we'd be on the hook for, and then his pouting and trade requests if we ever had him come off the bench.

2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Yes, fine he played alright defense 4 years ago and won a bubble championship as the 7th man. Maybe if we got him in that role he would be valueable. Problem is he has 90 million guaranteed and a 26 million annual salary we'd be on the hook for. 

We paying Deandre Hunter nearly that matchup and he isn't half as good and not available most of the time...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

We paying Deandre Hunter nearly that matchup and he isn't half as good and not available most of the time...

Starting to wonder if smHunter's availability is tied to him not wanting to be here anymore. 

• Sad 2