• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

6 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

And the Spurs obliging out of a guilty conscience for bending us over in the original Murray trade lol

lol exactly.. Landry calling in to pop to get a favor back.. we need to squeeze 5 FRP's and Siakam, Herb, Jones, and Trey Murphy out of this deal

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Not that he needs my support but I can corroborate the first statement. A Knicks framework for DJM is in place from both sides but has been put on hold as other teams have entered the mix. Not sure how long they wait now and I still think he’s moved by deadline but there was a legit chance he was gone today and I’m not sure that happens anymore 

What could a Knicks trade look like again?

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Knicks 🤮

Lakers and Knicks are the most motivated to get a deal, Lakers especially. Other teams are putting in bids like the 76ers, Spurs and Pelicans.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, AHF said:

Probably like something that would tick off the fan base.  Grimes plus Fournier plus picks has been thrown around but I think that would be really ugly.

No one on their roster gets me excited -- maybe Mitchell Robinson as rebounding is a huge issue on this team, but he's a high end role player, not on the same level as DJ

• Premium Member

Getting an expiring contract to help with ducking the tax next year shouldn't be a primary factor in any DJM deal.  Someone else, but not DJM.  And yet, if the deal is indeed with the Knicks, then...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, AHF said:

DM is our biggest asset that we will move.  You have to make this trade count.  We are already a lottery team right now and don't own our pick next year.  If you are getting a strong return in terms of actual NBA talent, you can envision a path to being back in the playoffs next year.  If not and you are counting on free agency, woo boy.  That is a dream scenario for San Antonio.

This x 1,000.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Not that he needs my support ....

I also support @Sothron😏. I'm putting together some NIL money to get him to hit the transfer portal to the outsiders....

7 minutes ago, ABH said:

Picks are going to be nothing..we will get burnt like always

Eff dem picks.  We don't know what TF to do with em anyways.  I had a joke about that time I was dating an older woman but figured those stories would give the mods heartburn. 😄

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

If San Antonio had the cap space to take on Murray, we might be able to trade a 2nd to Utah and get JC back, too.  

download.jpg.337cd64d78b3994baa2ab48035864795.jpg

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

I question how serious teams are about trading for DJ until I start hearing some names come out.  Right now, teams seem to (publicly at least) just have their toes in the water.