• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

On 1/8/2024 at 11:39 AM, Vol4ever said:

Grimes doesn't move the needle at all Imo.   Not a scorer, played 29.9 mins last year and averaged 11 pts.   Don't get to the the .07 attempts per game, .07 in steals, not really any assists.   

Not on you @Sothron I know you report what you hear, but this guy ads nothing to the Hawks besides defense, he is nowhere in the universe compared to DJ.   

I don't think we really have anything other teams want to give real talent for besides DJ.  Trae, Bogi, and JJ excluded.   We are trying to trade bums for something.   I could see DJ in a KAT deal, but we don't really have any picks they were all given away.  

Things not looking good.   Talked to my friend last night and he just said we are in a bad place.  Front office has not real experience and not really known as far as the GM circles in the league.   We have an idiot owner and his ignorant son hiring FO folks with no experience.   Just a mess.  

Well at least my thoughts on our situation lines go to exactly what I believed.

i knew we were in hot water….its very hard to have any faith in this FO.

On 1/8/2024 at 12:52 PM, Vol4ever said:

Falcons in the same mess!  

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately so. Atlanta Hawks and Falcons are a mess right now but falcons have a way better chance at correcting their mistakes this offseason. Hawks on the other hand is just screwed unless a miracle happens.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I have to imagine any potential DJ trade will drag out until the deadline, if there are truly multiple teams interested.

I'm hoping it doesn't and happens sooner rather than later, so we can figure out the rest of the season.  I can't take another month of this.

I usually enjoy the trade frenzy but not this year. A lot has to do with my faith and trust in the FO and ownership.

We shall see how it plays out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Update: Spurs are probably the leading contender to get DJM at this point in time. They can not only offer our own picks back but have other real firsts and not fake firsts to offer. Keldon Johnson would be the most likely player coming back to us.

Kelden is Pop’s golden boy, that would be a major development if he not only trades him but includes the picks. Kelden is so beloved and overrated in SA that I am surprised Pop isn’t demanding a 1 for 1 swap. He is their “OG Anonouby” lol