Clint Capela out with Adductor Strain

Jody23

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:

But. But. But... I'm sssssss sssss sssoooooooooooo confuuuuuuused.

This comment that "added nothing"... it waaaaaaaaas discussing basketball (!!!).

I think you just don't like me.  giphy.gif

Yeah, my apologies -- read your post as sarcasm, which maybe was unfair, but not out of line with the tone of some of your recent posts!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Yeah, my apologies -- read your post as sarcasm, which maybe was unfair, but not out of line with the tone of some of your recent posts!

Jeff, no harm no foul, truly.

I'm well aware of your angst about the other stuff... as you are well aware of my angst that has caused me to post the other stuff.

You're a good guy at your core in my eyes, and it does not surprise me, whether it was you or someone else, that someone would bow their neck here and try to play the contrarian to the substance presented, thus, defending the owner. It may surprise you (or not?) that I've been that same guy to my brother and sister Cowboys fans over the years on occasion, taking the routinely unpopular angle that the Joneses are not as bad/eccentric/stupid as routinely made out to be.

Still. Squawker Fight Club. giphy.gif Let's do this. 😄

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

we have 50 million players on this team under 6-8. 

Cut one and ger us another big.

Ya know, this is a holdover thing from the Schlenk era that irritated me to no end. They've been one big short... pun intended... for about 4 consecutive seasons now. It was unnerving, and it would have been that much more unnerving for me this season, knowing that Quin's Utah history had been to go with the conventional full complement of bigs... arguably, evidence that Quin wasn't being granted the say that I'd expected him to have on roster make-up.

• Like 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Recently Bruno has been unavailable.  How is he now?  We really need us a healthy Bruno right now!!

😍

I'd also love to see Bruno get a legit shot at regular minutes and see how he does.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...