• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA ALLSTAR WEEKEND: Trae Young - 2024 Allstar

JayBirdHawk

9 minutes ago, Bonzaii58 said:

If we don’t do anything this off-season.. I think there’s reason to be concerned we could lose Trae 

Atlanta has two years to figure this out. Truly one year. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Threezus said:

If he does i can't blame him because he has done everything i wanted him to do when i complained about him.  I knew he could never be a top tier defender so all i wanted from him is effort on that end.  What does he do he goes out and becomes a top 10 steals per game player and a top 10 charge taking player.  He hustles on the majority of the defensive plays and is pesky.   Thats more than acceptable on defense imo when you take his size into account when paired with his offensive game.   I had a issue with his 3 point shot selection causing him to dip into the mid to low 30%.  He has brought that back up into the higher 30's this year.    The dude atleast for me has answered most things i wanted him to work on.    He still won't do much off ball but with him bringing the other 2 problems up to acceptable im ok with that one.  He just needs to be paired now with a stretch big that is elite that compliments his game. 

If we can't or won't do that for him to give him the best chance to succeed then i have no issue with him ever asking out or wanting out in the future.

Ya'll sound like me mad at the Hawks about Al Horford. Feeling like Horford carried this franchise, you should give him everything. 

Trae is part of the reason we are here. They traded for Murray because he demanded it. 

They ended the tank early because he demanded it. 

That stupid ass JC deal was all Trae demanding it and his dad saying JC should be paid. He earned it. 

Trae isn't innocent in this but that said, it doesn't change the fact we got work to do to get this ship back on the right track. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Has he really? All 3 years he led the East? That’s awesome 👏 

It was Team Giannis (2020)and Team Durant (2022), but yes. He had 10 dimes in both previous games which was a game high for all players. This year coming off the bench in 14 mins (fewest on team) he still managed to lead his team. Given more run he would have had a game high again Im sure.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bonzaii58 said:

If we don’t do anything this off-season.. I think there’s reason to be concerned we could lose Trae 

The media are idiots. One reporter asked Trae in this same interview if his nutmeg on KD was a tribute to Wemby because he saw him do it earlier this season. Let’s let that one sink in…

They are reaching hard to make that Spurs rumor real life.

Trae rightfully responded no, and that the nutmeg has been his move.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

The media are idiots. One reporter asked Trae in this same interview if his nutmeg on KD was a tribute to Wemby because he saw him do it earlier this season. Let’s let that one sink in…

They are reaching hard to make that Spurs rumor real life.

Trae rightfully responded no, and that the nutmeg has been his move.

Spurs fans annoying the hell out of us when the only thing that's gonna happen is we gonna trade them back Murray for TOR 1st 24 and their own 2024 1st with Graham. Just like we aren't getting Wemby, they aren't getting Trae. They can wait till he becomes a FA but you better have a slot for the max. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AHF said:

Trae is the reason for personnel moves like an 8 year old is responsible for crashing a car when his parents give him the keys.  What owner and GM give a 20-22 year old 5-7 years away from being an UFA control over personnel decisions down to the level of not only who would be signed but for how much?  I just can’t believe that actually happened (I’m sure Trae let his preferences be known but I my guess is that is all that happened) but if it did I blame Ressler and TS for abdicating the GM job to someone who would have still been an undergrad in college.

Facts. 

Kg04 is 7 and I barely let him drive his power wheels jeep.  If we gave the key fob to Trae at that time, we deserve getting t-bone'd and it ain't his fault at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Facts. 

Kg04 is 7 and I barely let him drive his power wheels jeep.  If we gave the key fob to Trae at that time, we deserve getting t-bone'd and it ain't his fault at all. 

Keep Kg04 safe.  If he has his apple juice, take the keys.  That goes for most foods too even though plastic is easier to wash off if push comes to shove.  Give a hoot, don’t drink and drive your power wheels.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, AHF said:

Trae is the reason for personnel moves like an 8 year old is responsible for crashing a car when his parents give him the keys.  What owner and GM give a 20-22 year old 5-7 years away from being an UFA control over personnel decisions down to the level of not only who would be signed but for how much?  I just can’t believe that actually happened (I’m sure Trae let his preferences be known but I my guess is that is all that happened) but if it did I blame Ressler and TS for abdicating the GM job to someone who would have still been an undergrad in college.

I can't disagree with this. Jerry Krause never listened to MJ on his player personnel opinions because they were ass while our owner bended the knee to a 20-25 year old. Jerry Reinsdorf is probably the real MVP for not bending the knee to his star on player personnel decisions. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

It was Team Giannis (2020)and Team Durant (2022), but yes. He had 10 dimes in both previous games which was a game high for all players. This year coming off the bench in 14 mins (fewest on team) he still managed to lead his team. Given more run he would have had a game high again Im sure.

Trying to see if anyone has done this before. Led in a category everytime they’ve played. Dimes wise it could be Stockton but who knows.

Watching the all star game with wifey last night and when Trae megs KD, she says..

”And you wonder why players don’t wanna play with Trae..”

Me: Yo WTF dat mean doh :nea:

I don’t get it. A man that gets you the ball where you want it.. how do great scorers NOT wanna team up with Trae? It’s baffling to me. It’s like somebody saying I don’t wanna play with John Stockton.. huh? 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

An hour after that comment .. {Giannis on screen 📺}

Wifey: Don’t you just wanna 💋 kiss his lips 👄 image.gif.fb42e3520465d3bded43722b907cadc0.gif

Me: 🤨 

image.gif.b741c5885c576271f0e48845788461fe.gif

@kg01 I’m coming to the sac next year to view the game. I can’t do that again 😂 

Haha.  Listen, just review the tape at practice.  Show her where she went wrong.  She's a rare talent.  No need to put her on the trade block.  Make this a teachable moment, see if she's coachable.  Then, in the offseason, revisit.  See if any uh ... upgrades hit the market. 🤓

I kid, I kid.... 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Haha.  Listen, just review the tape at practice.  Show her where she went wrong.  She's a rare talent.  No need to put her on the trade block.  Make this a teachable moment, see if she's coachable.  Then, in the offseason, revisit.  See if any uh ... upgrades hit the market. 🤓

I kid, I kid.... 

she did go from Horford to Giannis that’s good I guess. I think she thought it was girls night out on Thursday or something? 🤔 

Or maybe she thought she was talkin to her bestie..

Oh I know what this is..Evelyn Lozada.. Rasheeda.. that’s it. Like 20 years ago when they were first in tv I said they were fine.. but 20 years.. dang.. ladies don’t forget. 😶 

Ps I might get a lip 👄 pump.. 🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

KD deserved that after this bs last year

maxresdefault.jpg

Yessssss that’s what I’m sayin. They don’t NOT wanna play with somebody because he megged them.. 

If somebody finds out the real reason behind the Trae hate let me know. Otherwise I will always feel like the hate equals jealousy. 

The folks that don’t wanna play with Trae, do they know that he would rather get a dime than a bucket? He’s said that numerous times in the past and shows it on the court.

Oh whatever, you can’t change people’s minds they gonna believe what they believe and that’s their prerogative. They can be who dey wanna be.. RIP BOBBY B