• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA ALLSTAR WEEKEND: Trae Young - 2024 Allstar

JayBirdHawk

Trae did so good tonight ! I love that he just went out there and competed.

he was so close to winning the 3pt contest! …I know he’s done it twice now but I think he should enter again. I can really see him winning it one of these years.

something about Trae is very different personality wise and I mean it in a positive great way. Like dude just seem ultra mature compared to when he first came league 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

something about Trae is very different personality wise and I mean it in a positive great way. Like dude just seem ultra mature compared to when he first came league 

I'm always surprised when people are surprised. He came in the league at 20, he's now 25.

Were you the same as a 20 year old as you were when you were 25?

We are supposed to mature as we age no?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Towns is on the West’s top squad currently surrounded by 4 plus defenders in the starting lineup.  He good.  He strikes me as the type who would prefer the familiar tri-state area in FA anyway.

If he gets moved this offseason it will purely be about the tax bill.  Nobody expects him to force a trade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

It is still embarrassing to have a guy who can’t even make an NBA roster in the dunk contest.  This is an NBA All-Star competition not an open field.  I’m sure there are plenty of guys in gyms who could out shoot some of the 3pt participants.  There is a reason we populate these things with NBA players and usually NBA stars.

• Like 3

• Admin

Trae represented really well … as always the night is fun until the dunk contest that takes all the steam out … so boring … I don’t care about these guys I have never heard of and Jaylon Brown is not a dunk contest type player

• Like 1