• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Lottery Bound

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He won't prove me wrong for what he currently is but he can prove himself right in terms of what he can be. 

You don't think Quinn will unlock him the way he did JJ?

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

The league is flat out trolling us is all I've got. 

I've never seen nothing like this. The year no one wants the 1st. Guess who gets it

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

Just now, Atlantaholic said:

The league is flat out trolling us is all I've got. 

I said this with the Trae All-NBA selection.  They ignore the Hawks until they can affect the cap sheet.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Then again, nobody through in their right mind that the Falcons will draft a QB with the 8th pick while sending over 180 million for a F/A QB.

Never say never when it comes down to decisions like that.

Atlanta teams gonna Atlanta.  If any other team had the 1, and Sarr was their choice, everyone would say it was good pick....but nooo, Atlanta gets the 1 and the damn fans are already in peak season "we s*ck" form.  I'm here for all the chaos this offseason brings! We love it! Get to work insiders!

IMG_6132.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, aali34 said:

You don't think Quinn will unlock him the way he did JJ?

JJ unlocked himself. Quinn just put him in favorable spots but JJ did the work. He too had no skill set outside of being a point forward. He turned his game into something a lot more than what he was then. 

It's all on anyone we draft to unlock themselves but it will take a lot of work. 

I am all for Clingan. The only way I am buying Sarr is as a developmental prospect and how does that help us now. Give me Clingan and we are locked into the playoffs for the next 10 years with Trae. 

You can sell the idea that Sarr can be a star to the heavens but we have Trae. Unless he's gone, i am going Clingan. If he's gone, then, I don't care what they do. They are tanking anyway.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Supes, you’re doing a terrible job here.  You need to be hyping Sarr up like he’s a mini Wemby so we can manufacture a bidding war.

Heck, from what I see he might be as good or better eventually than Wemby.  Look at the film on him.  I said MIGHT.  Wemby is no joke but I'm seeing the same skillset in Sarr.

Edited by Hawkmoor

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

JJ unlocked himself. Quinn just put him in favorable spots but JJ did the work. He too had no skill set outside of being a point forward. He turned his game into something a lot more than what he was then. 

It's all on anyone we draft to unlock themselves but it will take a lot of work. 

I am all for Clingan. The only way I am buying Sarr is as a developmental prospect and how does that help us now. Give me Clingan and we are locked into the playoffs for the next 10 years with Trae. 

You can sell the idea that Sarr can be a star to the heavens but we have Trae. Unless he's gone, i am going Clingan. If he's gone, then, I don't care what they do. They are tanking anyway.

Belive!! 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

Heck, from what I see he might be as good or better eventually than Wemby.  Look at the film on him.  I said MIGHT.  Wemby is no joke but I'm seeing the same skillset in Sarr.

Wemby's 7'4 and hitting step backs. Lets not overdo it

Just now, theheroatl said:

What does a Sarr-JJ-Ingram front court do for ya'll?

I don't want Ingram, defense or shooting.

Ya'll gonna be so disappointed if we land Sarr

Why this guy sucks in the post?

He's weak, I thought he was supposed to be Wemby

Edited by NBASupes

3 minutes ago, givemesome1ce1 said:

Trae can make any 7 footer into an elite play finisher. Trae will make Sarr’s development so quick. He’s gonna be great. WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE IN ATLANTA

If your screens are shit, what benefit does it give Trae?