• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Exit Interviews: Friday 04/19/2024

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

yea Trae is fine not being the #1 option as long as he gets to dribble the ball for 20 seconds of the shot clock and make all the primary assists.    

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, shakes said:

yea Trae is fine not being the #1 option as long as he gets to dribble the ball for 20 seconds of the shot clock and make all the primary assists.    

Go be a Bulls fan. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The way he plays, he's the guy in control. I don't know why they are trying to act like this ain't what he is. Nothing is wrong with it either. 

Yes exactly.   It's so obvious that is when we are most successful.  How many top offenses does he have to lead to get some credit.

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

0feb6322-9931-412e-8c18-438cf7bf9578_tex

He is the PG.  Folks act like averaging 11 assists is simple yet almost no one else in the league does it.  

This is his game.  I understand some people don't like it but not letting him be the primary facilitator is a mistake.  It's the one thing we know works.  What doesn't work is having him take turns with another guy who dribbles for 20 seconds but isn't nearly as a good a passer.  

I agree that my turn your turn offense doesn't work.  But what would work is Trae giving up the ball earlier and working to get open for a CnS opportunity.  Also, moving the ball more keeps everyone else involved even if its just to touch the ball every once in a while.  But Trae has been steadfast in his refusal to do that so here we are.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, shakes said:

I agree that my turn your turn offense doesn't work.  But what would work is Trae giving up the ball earlier and working to get open for a CnS opportunity.  Also, moving the ball more keeps everyone else involved even if its just to touch the ball every once in a while.  But Trae has been steadfast in his refusal to do that so here we are.

I disagree that he has refused to do that.   That's what i saw all year.  

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1