• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Exit Interviews: Friday 04/19/2024

JayBirdHawk

45 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I haven't seen any videos or comments  from exit Interviews for De'Andre Hunter or Saddiq Bey.

Well maybe it's good, we don't need to hear from DeAndre, especially last off-season if he said he didn't work on anything. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Well maybe it's good, we don't need to hear from DeAndre, especially last off-season if he said he didn't work on anything. 

Haaaaha...you mean this about his offseason work  :laugh1:

Yeah,  Jay,  I was on hawks fan tv's page earlier..big eye roll from me, one thing you can be real,  but players still need better PR.

Edited by Dnice
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Trae's avg dribbles per touch and avg seconds per touch have come down each of the last 2 years. He's getting better at getting off the ball a little quicker. 

Oh, and look at the leaders in this category:

1. Brunson - 5.57 dribbles

2. SGA - 5.47

3. Trae - 5.39

4. Ja - 5.28

5. Dame - 5.13

6. Garland - 5.12

7. Luka - 4.81

8. Harden - 4.80

Doesn't seem to be a problem for these other elite PGs. Trae is literally no different from them. He just has his own teams fans that love to criticize him. 

Good stuff.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Trae's avg dribbles per touch and avg seconds per touch have come down each of the last 2 years. He's getting better at getting off the ball a little quicker. 

2. SGA - 5.47

3. Trae - 5.39

4. Ja - 5.28

5. Dame - 5.13

6. Garland - 5.12

7. Luka - 4.81

8. Harden - 4.80

Doesn't seem to be a problem for these other elite PGs. Trae is literally no different from them. He just has his own teams fans that love to criticize him. 

"All that dribblin?  Buh-buh-Brunson is just a gamer that does whatever it takes." - They

"All that dribblin?  Trae am just selfish." - Same They

59 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good stuff.

Facts 'r facts.  The rest 'r just opinions. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"All that dribblin?  Buh-buh-Brunson is just a gamer that does whatever it takes." - They

"All that dribblin?  Trae am just selfish." - Same They

Facts 'r facts.  The rest 'r just opinions. 

Truth.

The thing I will never fathom is why folks that claim to be Hawks fans can clamor for guys that literally play the same way Trae does all the while bemoaning Trae. Just dumb. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

2. SGA - 5.47

3. Trae - 5.39

4. Ja - 5.28

5. Dame - 5.13

6. Garland - 5.12

7. Luka - 4.81

8. Harden - 4.80

The issue isn't how often he has the ball. The issue is what he does when he doesn't have the ball.    i watch all the OKC games.  Shai moves and tries to get open when he doesn't have the ball.   Trae just sits there twiddling his thumbs or asking for the ball back.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

We're just s'posed to take your word for it?

I dont even think your real name is 'shakes'.  How're we supposed to trust anything you say? 

He a bulls fan first. 🤫 

• Sad 2