• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Exit Interviews: Friday 04/19/2024

JayBirdHawk

15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ayo burd, give us the bottom line.  Is this thing worth the listen?  I'm finishing up my Slow Horses audiobooks (spy novels) so I need something to listen to but I don't want my ears to bleed. 😁 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't have any issue with Brad so I thought it was fine. Tyler is just a fan of the Hawks. It's basically just 2 dudes talking about the Hawks roster and things that need to happen this offseason, in their opinion. Nothing earth shattering. 

If you are looking for any news or hard hitting journalism you are barking up the wrong tree with this. If you just want to hear two guys thoughts on how to make the Hawks better, it's fine.  

Tyler knows his stuff.  

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I don't have any issue with Brad so I thought it was fine. Tyler is just a fan of the Hawks. It's basically just 2 dudes talking about the Hawks roster and things that need to happen this offseason, in their opinion. Nothing earth shattering. 

If you are looking for any news or hard hitting journalism you are barking up the wrong tree with this. If you just want to hear two guys thoughts on how to make the Hawks better, it's fine.  

That's what I figured.  If I want hard hitting journalism, I'll just go to the Edey thread and watch grown men call each other poopy heads or whatever. 🫣

• Haha 4

On 4/21/2024 at 12:36 PM, JustSomeGuy said:

Nothing would make me happier this offseason than to see him shipped away for some mixture of players who can replace his shooting and upgrade his on ball defense and nonexistent rebounding and playmaking. 

He really is the weak link that’s holding this team back and no amount of weak metric stats can change what the eye test is telling us. 

The metric stats show it too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

This was a good listen. Shout out to @JayBirdHawk for posting the links.

Interesting to hear some similarities to what we've all been talking about.  The glaring lack of wings and defense, in particular. 

Interesting, when talking draft centers, there was a glaring omission from potential targets they named.  I won't spoil it until hotSupes makes me mad, then I'll toss that grenade into the punch bowl. 🤓

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good show too...catch it when you can.

Yep, that's what drove me to the books.  😉

We need an offseason thread about good shows, movies, etc to catch now that the NBA stopped existing. 

• Like 2