• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dear Hawks Fans,

BruceLevenson1

There are baseline and sideline tickets that are in the $55 range. Since the tickets aren't printed yet, I guess we can't determine where they will be at. I guess for me it doesn't matter. I know Mr. Levenson will pick me to watch the game with him...hint hint....... laugh.gif

Yes, I want a T-Shirt too!

THANKS AGAIN HAWKS BRASS!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Levenson,

Thank you so much for bringing in Joe Johnson. I can't say enough about how much we all appreciate it, it is great to know how much our owners care. I look foward to seeing our young Hawks improve year by year and look foward to seeing Josh Smith, Josh Childress, Joe Johnson, Marvin Williams, Salim Stoudamire, and the rest of the team hold up the champonship trophy for all of Atlanta to see.

From the youngest Squawker of them all ,

Alec Friedman

• Moderators

I got 4 myself. Hopefully, there will be a big bump in attendance. Or even better, hopefully the team will be hot and the city filling up Phillips so we'll have prime seats for a great game.

4 tickets even though I am already a season ticket holder so that I can share them with family and friends.

Thank you so much for your dedication to the team and for your commitment to making the Hawks a franchise that will make us all proud.

I think the acquisition of Joe Johnson was the right move for so many reasons and I applaud you all for making it happen. I really appreciate the owners' support of Billy Knight. He is an outstanding evaluator of talent and as long as you guys continue to support him, I think he will identify and obtain the right players to make this team the winner that we all desperately want to see.

Thanks again!

Very cool to see an owner take time out of his schedule to talk to the fans. Although I live in Connecticut & cannot attend the game, I bought 4 tickets which are being sent to my cousin who lives in Atlanta & works with under-privileged children so she can take 3 of the kids to a game. Thanks again!

Mr. Levenson,

Thank you so much for this special offer. I live in Orlando and I just purchased two tickets to the game. I think I speak for all of us when I say it is good to finally have owners that care about the state of the Hawks. I look forward to making the trip up from Orlando for the game against the Clippers.

P

THANKS MR. Levenson!!!!!!

Sage will be in the house with two of my best friends.

I love the hawks and can't wait to get the season underway.

I especially thank you for standing up to Belkin. Soon the evil will be exorcised. Keep up the good work and tell Billy to stay the course, he is building something special here in Atlanta that this city and state will be proud of. The Hawks have my full support....

Thanks for saving the Hawks Mr Levenson:

Its great to see that the owners care about what the fans think of the basketball team.I think for to long most people in the Untied States don't even think there is a basketball team in Atlanta.Being the laughing stock of the league along with the Clippers gets you thinking here we go again another year where the hawks don't do anything in way of player transactions to get a star player here.

The signing of JJ will at least make other free agents consider the Hawks.Most players want the money so I hope the Hawks invest in there players wisely.The pieces are coming together in maybe in another year the Hawks can make a run for a division title.It is supposed to be a weak draft and not very many good free agents.The following year 2007 is a bonanza.Hard to tell where the hawks will be but I feel with the new owners for once the Hawk's are going in the right direction.With a sports craze society there are untapped markets and with a good marketing campagn and bringing exciting young players the rebuilding stage is going the right way.People say the hawks will never draw fans well what about the era when dominque wilkins played I believe the hawks had about full capacity most games.It can be done.Evaluating talent is the most important thing and the hawks are putting some pieces finally together.

Dear Mr. Levenson~

I felt obligated to include my own 'thoughts of appreciation,' both in terms of the ownership interest that you have shown with the Hawks, and, more poignantly, in this offer.

Though the words may sound 'redundant' at this point, in order to better point out my 'take' on your offer~ I'm currently in my fourth year of medical school (in Nashville) and purchased four tickets for the game. Hopefully my rotation will allow me to leave early enough that day to arrive 'on time.'

Regardless, I felt that this was not an opportunity that I wanted to let past or go to waste.

Thank you for creating that.

Sincerely

Just got back into town after being out on business. What a wonderful surprise! Ordered 5 for my family, and I'll buy a small package this year.

Thanks very much, Mr. Levenson. Y'all are going in the right direction. Frankly, it's encouraging to see the commitment you and your remaining partners have made to make the franchise healthy again, and I'm excited to support it.

Mr Levenson:

I have not been on this particular site very long but I have been a long time Hawks fan. We can all agree that the last 10 years have been pretty miserable. Even when the team was winning, it was some of the most boring basketball around the league.

So, I would like to express my sincere thanks to you as an owner....for going the extra mile to make things happen with recent developments. It shows character, it shows a dedication....it shows times are changing.

In this...I would also like to "drop and idea into the suggestion box." LOL

I think we would like to build this team around the idea that when other teams come to Philips to play....they are in for real hell. I would love to see uniforms that are all black...red lettering with gold trim. The players all use red headbands as unity....and most of all....are introduced to something like "Back in Black" by AC/DC every home game.

Let's create an atmosphere for both team and fans....that this team is not going to be beat in their house! Attitude!

Thanks for listening....and continued success.

• 1 year later...