• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawkers Special Offer II

BruceLevenson1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr. Levenson. This is perfect timing grin.gif. My rehersal for my wedding is that very day, and all my friends will be able to attend this game. I don't know what I will enjoy more getting married the next day, or a Hawks win(joking). Tell the team to win it for my wedding; it could be a bad omen if they lose wink.gif. Again thank you.

I was hoping you would do this again. How ironic, this will be the first home game I miss this year(no not a season ticket holder yet, my pockets are not that deep). I will be out of town visiting the old home of the Hawks. Yup I will be in St. Louis. Me and my boys will just have to find a local sports bar and root for the home team past and present.

Quote:

You guys are great and I really do hope that the Spirit wins the Maryland battles.
smile.gif

Sothron you trash the organization and the team then you write, "You guys are great and I really do hope that the Spirit wins the Maryland battles."

Why do you trash the administration and then lie?

• Moderators

Quote:

Please. I'm not going to sidetrack this thread but if you have ever bothered to read my posts here or on realgm.com you will see I am 100% behind the Spirit in the war against Belkin. Don't even try to bring your troll crap into this.

Seriously, get over the Sothron bashing and stick to the subject of this thread.

This gesture was definitely appreciated last and is appreciated once again. Thanks.

Matt

Quote:

Quote:

I'd take it under serious advisement for everyone to stay on topic in this thread. Enough said.

Thank you again Mr. Levenson.

What kind of advisement are you talking about.

You gonna knock on my door? Your red ink means nothing.

Yes...let's all bow down...LOL.

Edit: I pay for this site every month and maintain it, I dont have to tolerate such condescending remarks for no reason.