• Raised $390 of $700 target

Attention Fans: Let's try to enjoy our team

b3bawla

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This post from Walter is CLASSIC!!!

"GSUteke, get a new gig hack. Your ignorant forum haterade is as tired as a Brittney Spears' fall from grace and comeback. Oops - you - did it again, you hated on somebody. Sir Black Knight of HS picking cat fights again. All for the forum paparazzi. You're a worn out forum diva, GSUteke.

Maybe you can try justifying that SW "pick" over Roy of yours again? Why don't you ever speak about it I wonder?

W"

I have Walter on ignore for good reason. It's funny how he talks to me knowing full well he's on ignore. he's not doing it for my benefit, he does it for his "internet message board" cred. that's why he's on ignore.

lol! at you gsuteke! You are so in love with Walter it's not even funny. You mention his name in like 3 out of every 4 posts! You are trying to up your "cred" by debasing him, imo. Just "ignore" him and please stop telling everyone how you are ignoring him, okay?

you obviously haven't been paying attention to the board lately.

It's a little too much conjecture during the offseason. I'm not into that, really. When we start playing the games, I'll have plenty to say. The only reason I mentioned anything, is lately every time I browse HS you are slap fighting with W.

To be honest, I love al of you guys. For years, I thought there were only a few dozen real Hawks fans. Now I know that number is in the hundreds. smirk.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This post from Walter is CLASSIC!!!

"GSUteke, get a new gig hack. Your ignorant forum haterade is as tired as a Brittney Spears' fall from grace and comeback. Oops - you - did it again, you hated on somebody. Sir Black Knight of HS picking cat fights again. All for the forum paparazzi. You're a worn out forum diva, GSUteke.

Maybe you can try justifying that SW "pick" over Roy of yours again? Why don't you ever speak about it I wonder?

W"

I have Walter on ignore for good reason. It's funny how he talks to me knowing full well he's on ignore. he's not doing it for my benefit, he does it for his "internet message board" cred. that's why he's on ignore.

lol! at you gsuteke! You are so in love with Walter it's not even funny. You mention his name in like 3 out of every 4 posts! You are trying to up your "cred" by debasing him, imo. Just "ignore" him and please stop telling everyone how you are ignoring him, okay?

you obviously haven't been paying attention to the board lately.

It's a little too much conjecture during the offseason. I'm not into that, really. When we start playing the games, I'll have plenty to say. The only reason I mentioned anything, is lately every time I browse HS you are slap fighting with W.

To be honest, I love al of you guys. For years, I thought there were only a few dozen real Hawks fans. Now I know that number is in the hundreds. smirk.gif

perhaps next year it will be in the hundreds of thousands.

well......... maybe not spin.gif

this All-Star game is pretty good. the Mrs. is giving me a pass. I want the NL to win as I still hold out hope for the Bravos.

Quote:

Quote:

I know about Walter and Diesel...this isn't for the them. It's for the other cats...their disciples, if you will. I really expected there to be a little more optimism on the board (as a whole) after this draft. I guess I get tired of folks damning on the Hawks and I so I come her...to find folks damning the Hawks. We need more Greymule's here...that's all.

If you are really a Hawks fan, and are over 12 yrs old, you should know that we are a wretched franchise. We were a very solid organization till 99'. Since then it's been 80's Clipper land(Note that Mike Woodson was a big part of that Clippers era). There is very little to be hopeful for and it is outweighed by our persistent inability to understand what we need to do at any given moment. No one on our team does any dirty work. They don't work hard on the defensive end. You basically need to smell the other guys breath when you are on defense. Our guys are never that into it. We let people do almost whatever they want, whenever they want. Unless Al Horford is Dennis Rodman reincarnate, that's not going to change.

Being positive about something that simply isn't, is for women and children. There is nothing magical going on here. You, me and everyone here wishing, won't help the Hawks solve the problems that ail them. Until the ASG is gone, nothing can be truly positive. They are the worst owners in sports, they employ the worst GM in the league(as voted by his peers) and the worst coach I have ever seen in the game of basketball. Real positive, huh?

I am hopeful of a 29 win season and Woody and possibly BK being gone before they ruin Smoove and Joe's career.

Who says "we"? You aren't any part of the franchise. Get it right.

Get this right. Anyone who doesn't say "we" occasionally when talking about the teams they love, isn't really a true fan in the childlike exuberant sense of the word. I can have professional respect for many things, but this is the city I was born and raised in Volman and I am a Hawks fan. So I say "we" whether you understand or not. By the way, Bama is back.

Quote:

this All-Star game is pretty good. the Mrs. is giving me a pass. I want the NL to win as I still hold out hope for the Bravos.

If you are thinking what I'm thinking... WE(that's how you do it, Volman) play better on the road these days, anyway. If they can just make it back, winning on the road wouldn't be a huge obstacle, imo.

Nice ending. Except for Rowand chocking. ashamed.gif It's been 11 years! It would have been sweet. It sucks that all McCann could do was rip one foul.

By the way, I'm totally regretting not taking Pay Rod. First base is a lot easier to fill. I could be playing Sheff there. doh.gif Oh well, this is my first fantasy team.

• Premium Member

Tell me if you have some PMs from TEKE like this?

Quote:

i need your help

jump on board the Pheonix troll train. let's have some fun with this. i'll provide the $$$$$

Quote:

good argument

i meant to send this earlier today but my boss came into town.

good argument, we'll have to do it again in a couple of weeks. this board can only handle so much negativity at one time.

outside of calling me a coward for not forming an opinion early (which you were wrong on i might add) you kept to the basketball pretty much even though i was baiting you pretty good

read back through it. it started as a misunderstanding. anyways we'll do it again on down the line i'm sure.

Quote:

good luck

Quote:

where is that "owned" plunger

i just ripped Walt a new one

DORK!

Quote:

You are right. Horford was not the consensus pick. That's easy to see with all the Yi support on the board. And I'm not saying we should "follow blindly." I like your car salesman analogy.

But I think your persistent pursuit of that idea is a bit much. It just seems to me that you are more interested in documenting and predicting the tragedy of our team than rooting for our team...that you hate the ownership and management more than you love the idea of the Atlanta Hawks.

and this my friends says it all for both Diesel and Wally. It hasnt been about who people would have preferred, it's about flooding the board to prove you're right.

• Premium Member

Quote:

It's noone but Diesel and Walter. When the 2 biggest mouths on this site don't agree with the draft choice, you're in for a 5 month bitchfest.

There be truth in them thar hills! grin.gif

But seriously, where would the Squawk be without those two guys? shocked.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

It's noone but Diesel and Walter. When the 2 biggest mouths on this site don't agree with the draft choice, you're in for a 5 month bitchfest.

ices_rofl.gif

Quote:

But seriously, where would the Squawk be without those two guys?
shocked.gif

Back in the ezboard days, before chilz made this a real site, it was debates b/t W and Dies that carried us, fo-sho.

munching_out.gif