• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thread lock-religious attacks will get you banned

Diesel

• Premium Member

Here's something we can try...I want to see how many HSers would be in:

Making Friday November 16, 2007... Positive day on Hawksquawk.

A whole 24 hours of nothing negative or critical about:

1. Woody.

2. Players.

3. Posters.

4. BK.

Here's the big question:

WHO'S IN?

Moderators, if we get more than 25 names, could we sticky this post to the top of the board?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get say 25 regular posters to agree to this I think it would be a good idea to make an extra person or two a "mod for only 1 day" to help chillz police the site.

anybody that says anything negative about the Hawks that day gets their account IP banned for 24 hours!

hmmmm

If Troy wasn't posting then this would be easy. I can lay off the other posters (even Diesel) for a day pretty easily. I can lay off the other players easily. I don't criticize Woody that much and i haven't dogged BK in awhile.

But Troy...... I don't know. Can i get an exemption for him? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

I will sign up although I get a medical redshit I think.
tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

I really wish you two guys would come to some kind of understanding. I respect both of your opinions and hate to see the flaming getting even worse lately from what I remember.

I will sign up although I get a medical redshit I think.
tongue.gif

I can't stand him because he is the only guy here who goes around calling people (insane, d!ck, prick, brat.....etc). Last year he even jumped on graymule and cause the mule to leave the board for awhile.

He comes on dogging the players and when someone disagrees with him he is like...... weeping.gifweeping.gifweeping.gif

When swatguy would not stop attacking my religion for no reason and kept on doing it I put him on my ignore list. I might suggest putting him on your ignore list if you really can't stand him that much. wink.gif

Quote:

I've always liked Troy for one reason.

He called someone quote "stupid" in his very 1st Hawksquawk post.

Here it is

Quote:

What's laughable is that you can't refute one point he makes, and still you say Bk is better. You have already said that you were young in the 90's. You don't know what you're talking about. It's people like you that make this town have a bad fan reputation.
You're too stupid
to know we used to be in the playoffs. Virtually every year. Usually a 4 or 5 seed. We are in our 8th year of misery. Any REAL fan knows Babcock was a good NBA Gm. He gambled at the end and failed. I was not his biggest fan, but look at the numbers.
Are you an idiot?

click