• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Raptors game thread

Admin

Quote:

Josh fails to get the lose ball. Dude just flat out lacks passion and guts.

HAHAHA! Dude could not have been more clutch down the stretch, or shown more "passion" when he was celebrating the two 3's that took lots of "guts" to knock down.

Smoove b*tch slapped u on that one.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Regardless of how I appear on here I'm not as negative on the Hawks as I appear to be.

That's funny. Almost every post I've ever read from you would suggest otherwise...

I'm willing to give Hots a break if he tones his act down starting tonight. If he turn back into Hots the troll after a philly lost, We'll have to come down on the brother a little and remind him of how silly he should fill after this game.

Quote:

Regardless of how I appear on here I'm not as negative on the Hawks as I appear to be.

I think everyone knows that, your posting here, that by itself proves you don't hate the team. People that hate the team don't even know about this website.

Quote:

Quote:

Josh fails to get the lose ball. Dude just flat out lacks passion and guts.

HAHAHA! Dude could not have been more clutch down the stretch, or shown more "passion" when he was celebrating the two 3's that took lots of "guts" to knock down.

Smoove b*tch slapped u on that one.

Quit quoting comments from the 3rd qt. Everyone knows they were sucking bad at that point of the game.

• Premium Member

Awesome.

I go to my class, miss the entire fourth quarter on the way there... and when I get there, it so happens the class was canceled. So the first time that I decide to go to class instead of watching the hawks and I miss the best freaking quarter and ot that we have ever played... And the class gets canceled. God loves me.

Quote:

Quit quoting comments from the 3rd qt. Everyone knows they were sucking bad at that point of the game.

I wouldn't say ish if it were anyone else on this board but Hots. I mean dude is just a drag/hater 24/7 on this board. He never says we are playing badly, he says our players suck and shouldn't be in the NBA.

I'm not trying to come on too strong, we are all hawks fans, but I get tired of reading that ish so you can bet I will let him hear it when I get a chance.

PS> You will never see the logo of any other team on any of my posts...I dont care if we go 0-82

Quote:

Awesome.

I go to my class, miss the entire fourth quarter on the way there... and when I get there, it so happens the class was canceled. So the first time that I decide to go to class instead of watching the hawks and I miss the best freaking quarter and ot that we have ever played... And the class gets canceled. God loves me.

LOL, what type of class starts at 9 p.m.?

Haha well-played.

You are consistent, I will give you that. I think it's funny when guys that wanted to fire the whole team a couple weeks ago now see us as the sleeper pick to storm through the playoffs.

Look dude I really dont wanna do the back-and-forth-get-into-it-over-the-message-board thing.

I just have to let you hear it when stuff happens like this.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Awesome.

LOL, what type of class starts at 9 p.m.?

Well, I'm in Mexico City, so it's two hours earlier... but yeah, it still sucks d*ck.