• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sasha Volkov Brings Up An Interesting Stat...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Haha, who did Marvin Beat off the dribble (some guys falling out of bounds)??

I'll take your Marvin Williams scoring with no defenders presence.. and I'll raise you a Chillz over KG in the clutch!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take your Marvin Williams scoring with no defenders presence.. and I'll raise you a Chillz over KG in the clutch!

Once again, whats your point???? Do you think if you bash Marvin on a daily basis he will take notice and change his game? Maybe Stern will notice and give us a do-over in the draft and we can take Paul? Why not just hope he continues to improve and support him since he is a Hawk. At least he chooses to play in the NBA instead of the Greek minor league.

• Premium Member
Once again, whats your point???? Do you think if you bash Marvin on a daily basis he will take notice and change his game? Maybe Stern will notice and give us a do-over in the draft and we can take Paul? Why not just hope he continues to improve and support him since he is a Hawk. At least he chooses to play in the NBA instead of the Greek minor league.

The point that you're trying to get over is that we can't do the 2005 draft over and we're stuck with Marvin.

I agree we can't do the draft over... However, for all the hype that Marvin still gets on this board, I want it quieted to a hush until he actually does something worthy of praise. Everyday, I listen to more lies about Marvin... "Marvin will increase his 3 pt shooting ability this year.". "Marvin is a great defensive player." "Marvin creates for himself unlike Chillz." "Marvin is the best candidate for Sf.". You see, it's lies like this that make people believe that Marvin is the best starter and the best player we have. I vehemently disagree. I said from Jump that CHillz outplayed Marvin, brought fire every game.

You say let it go, but you notice that every year, we lose another player because of Marvin? Every year, we play another player out of position because of Marvin.

How wonderful would this team be if we had Smoove at Sf, Horf at PF and we went out and got a Center? Wait, I hear the false argument coming.... Marvin is a better Sf than Smoove. Marvin shoots better from outside or better yet, Smoove is not a good outside shooter. Well Hello.. 1 for 10 on the season is not good from outside. Moreover, Smoove can actually create for himself.

So my purpose is to bring TRUTH into the conversation... Or is it that you don't care about truth?

The point that you're trying to get over is that we can't do the 2005 draft over and we're stuck with Marvin.

I agree we can't do the draft over... However, for all the hype that Marvin still gets on this board, I want it quieted to a hush until he actually does something worthy of praise. Everyday, I listen to more lies about Marvin... "Marvin will increase his 3 pt shooting ability this year.". "Marvin is a great defensive player." "Marvin creates for himself unlike Chillz." "Marvin is the best candidate for Sf.". You see, it's lies like this that make people believe that Marvin is the best starter and the best player we have. I vehemently disagree. I said from Jump that CHillz outplayed Marvin, brought fire every game.

You say let it go, but you notice that every year, we lose another player because of Marvin? Every year, we play another player out of position because of Marvin.

How wonderful would this team be if we had Smoove at Sf, Horf at PF and we went out and got a Center? Wait, I hear the false argument coming.... Marvin is a better Sf than Smoove. Marvin shoots better from outside or better yet, Smoove is not a good outside shooter. Well Hello.. 1 for 10 on the season is not good from outside. Moreover, Smoove can actually create for himself.

So my purpose is to bring TRUTH into the conversation... Or is it that you don't care about truth?

I don't think we disagree and I don't think most here disagree that Marvin has flaws in his game. Marvin is decent spot up shooter. He has yet to add a long range shot and he is weak taking it to the basket. He is adequate defensive player. I do like him better at the 3 than Smoove. Smoove is a poor outside shooter and is reckless with the ball. In my opinion Smoove only needs to play the 3 if we sign a big with a decent midrange game so Smoove can stay near the blocks offensively.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

another wide open path.The one guy closest to him didn't get near him till the ball was already through and after he got up off the ground. Rashard was just swiping just to be swiping. He wasn't close enough to do anything.

Edited by Cwell

• Premium Member

I'll take your Marvin straight path to the goal because once again, players falling out of the way... (thanks Zaza)

and I will give you Chillz over Dunleavy in the open court.

JJ = 33%

Horf = 72%

THE KNC = 100%

Smoove = 72%

Chillz = 70%

Why are you surprise, Marvin is not a ISO player, never has been. He just drives to the hole and sometimes draws fouls or shoots the spot up J. Diesel, your a dumbas$

• Premium Member
Why are you surprise, Marvin is not a ISO player, never has been. He just drives to the hole and sometimes draws fouls or shoots the spot up J. Diesel, your a dumbas$

You're the scouted right?

You're the guy who has scouted pros far and wide right?

Your scouting report said that Brenden Wright was going to win the ROY?

Dude, forget about being a Dumbas$..... Where the hell did your credibility go??

Why am I wasting Kilobytes on you?

You're southeron Right?

:help wanted3:

• Premium Member
:help wanted:

If you have seen NBASUPERSTAR40's Credibility, please contact the Hawksquawk Offices!!!

NBASUPERSTAR40, I was searching for your credibility and dude... I got so more bad news...

I couldn't find it.

In fact, as I looked, I found this....

Your credibility faxed me and told me that all you have ever scouted was Sports games... It said that you scouted Brandan Wright on NBA 2k7.. and because he had good numbers, you believed?!?! Your credibility wanted me to let you know that it's gone and will not be coming back. It wanted me to tell you to stop looking for it. To stop calling. To stop writing :write a letter: text notes. It told me to tell you to let it go peacefully!

We all fell your pain!

:cant believe:

• Premium Member

I'm noticing a theme here...

For Marvin to score going to the hoop, it's either a fast break or people falling down all over the play?

You know you're proving my point right.

100% assisted.