• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boycott Diesel's Marvin threads

DrReality

• Premium Member
I don't think he will ever stop, but if we boycott his Marvin threads that will at least not encourage him.

Little social action here on the HS.

A bit drastic huh Dr. Reality. I asked a simple question and now you want to call for a Boycott?

Can I ask Why?

Marvin is in his contract year. Don't you think it's relevant to talk about him in an honest manner?

Or would you just rather everybody here just turn that blind eye to Marvin Until he has that one 20 point game.

Oh yeah Dr. Reality... You celebrated Marvin's 1 3pter during the first preseason game like it was a game 7 game winner. I read it in the game thread. However, by the end of the game, your talk had been quieted. Now, not only do you want to be quiet on Marvin... you want everybody else to be quiet too. Like I said in the title... Marvin Williams = Hawksquawk's sacred cow...

Thanks for proving my point Buddy!!

Can't you just ignore his posts? I ignore the Marvin hating ones... He posts great posts when he isn't bashing Marvin.. just wait for those posts and disregard the other ones. It's that simple. No reason to call for the guy's head. The Marvin hate posts are annoying, however.

Diesel you are f*cking nuts! AFTER ONE FRIGGIN PRESEASON GAME

you are already bashing Marvin. Do you realize how ridiculous you are?

Can you at least contain yourself to one Marvin thread? It's bad enough you have

to start a new personla thread every time something Hawks-related pops into your

head, but do we really need dozens of Marvin bashing threads? Why not write all this

in your own blog and then just post a link to the blog? You are making this board your

own personal soapbox. Nobody else behaves this way. Why should you be allowed to?

Can you at least contain yourself to one Marvin thread? It's bad enough you have

to start a new personla thread every time something Hawks-related pops into your

head, but do we really need dozens of Marvin bashing threads? Why not write all this

in your own blog and then just post a link to the blog? You are making this board your

own personal soapbox. Nobody else behaves this way. Why should you be allowed to?

Let me answer for him:

Because I'm Diesel. I make Rachel Nichol's underpants soggy. I have bigger nuts than the rest of you jabronies COMBINED. I am the Squawk! The rest of you wannabes don't have HALF the ego I do!

You know what. Jack? No one even reads a Jack post. I shouldn't even respond to you because you are not anywhere near my Level, but I will just this one time. You know what I do with a Jack post? I wipe my ass with it. That's right - the only benefit of you posting here is the fact that I can save some money on toilet paper. I don't even read the garbage you put out here. No One Does.

In fact, I don't even remember a Jack post. Because I'm Diesel. I'm a man. I have nuts. I'm smarter than you by shear force of will.

It's like that Single A pitcher that finally gets called up to the Big Leagues at the end of the Season. His Team's out of the Race, so no one cares and they Bring up the Sorry Minor Leaguers...and the first time he steps on to the mound? Guess What. Barry Bonds steps in. He can't even think straight he's so Scared....so he walks him on 4 strait.

You are that garbage Single A Pitcher....and Me, I'm Diesel, so I am Barry Bonds. You are not even on my level. And you know? What? It isn't even close...you don't even have the balls to throw me your best heater, cuz you know if you did I would knock It.... out of the Park.

So just stay. On your current Single A level and pitch to the other Jabronies....cuz I'm Diesel and.... I AM THE BIG LEAGUES.

Pointless Link

Pointless Link

Pointless Link

PH2005062801255.jpg

Edited by jhay610

Oh. my. freaking. goodness. That was easily the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You are to Diesel as Tina Fey is to Sarah Palin! You had it all the way down to the bad capitalization and punctuation. I mean, I appreciate what Diesel has to say but that was flat out awesome.

• Premium Member

Tell you what Jack...

You give me a date.. in games this year when we can start to seriously evaluate Marvin Williams. I figured 3 years in was enough time... Maybe you will be ready by Year 9? He'll only be what 28?

Give me a freakin break.

Tell you what Jack...

You give me a date.. in games this year when we can start to seriously evaluate Marvin Williams. I figured 3 years in was enough time... Maybe you will be ready by Year 9? He'll only be what 28?

Give me a freakin break.

Can we not evaluate each player each season? If that's the case then shouldn't we wait until the season starts to evaluate him?

Oh. my. freaking. goodness. That was easily the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You are to Diesel as Tina Fey is to Sarah Palin! You had it all the way down to the bad capitalization and punctuation. I mean, I appreciate what Diesel has to say but that was flat out awesome.

Thank you, thank you. I'm here all night...

There is an idea. Censor the smartest guy on hear and don't talk about the most overrated player on our roster. And all this on a message board. Nice. Well thought out. Impressive.

assuming he meant "here"

Someone dail 911.........

Ex just fell out of his chair!!!!

• Premium Member
There is an idea. Censor the smartest guy on hear and don't talk about the most overrated player on our roster. And all this on a message board. Nice. Well thought out. Impressive.

There goes that signature bad punctuation again! You gave yourself away again Diesel by not allowing a 1st grader to proof read your post before clicking add reply.

I don't think he will ever stop, but if we boycott his Marvin threads that will at least not encourage him.

Little social action here on the HS.

Social and political issues aside, I like most of Diesel basketball opinions, especially his takes on Marvin. I think one reason he gives him such a hard time is because he simply hasn't lived up to the hype while many here want to keep excusing his shaky and inconsistent game. You can't just look at the production numbers. Why does Marvin fall down so much when driving to the basket? Why does he act like he hit a brick wall when he has contact? Where does his leaping ability go when driving the lane? It's like he's weighted down or something. I predict the first game of the year, Marvin will drive the lane at least twice and slip on an invisible banana peel.