• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tired of the Celtics playing to get fouled

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member
Somebody should take PP out and put him out for the rest of the season. I'd love to see it.

They keep getting so many ticky tack fouls. And the refs just LOVE to call them for "The Big Three" and the splendor of the "Celtics".

I say they have NO CHANCE to beat us if they had to man up and play.

• Premium Member

These last few plays are exactly what I am talking about. Joe gets hammered by multiple players from the three point line to the basket...yet no foul. Paul Pierce then drives and pushes his way in...foul from touching the side of his head. And then he proceeds to slap himself over and over to "prove" how he got hit. Give me a break Paul "gang sign" Pierce. What a joke if he gets to the Hall of Fame.

• Admin
Their announcers are the worst. Always have been. Hiensohn is breathing in the mic like CRAZY. It is awful. I want him to die on air.

I HATE Tommy Heinson. I don't know if it is nose breathing, his extreme bias or his #$$# tommy points but I HATE HIM HATE HIM

Are you guys watching on NBA broadband or something? Do you all not get the FSN Atlanta feed?

I'm sorry that you guys have to live with those idiot Boston announcers.. They ARE pretty terrible.

I'm not gonna lie, but this game was the referee's game. Yes, Paul Pierce made a great shot, but he had WAY to many bail out calls and ticky-tack fouls that gave them easy points.

It feels like they didn't even make any shots the entire 4th quarter until late in the game...

very frustrating.

Are you guys watching on NBA broadband or something? Do you all not get the FSN Atlanta feed?

I'm sorry that you guys have to live with those idiot Boston announcers.. They ARE pretty terrible.

I'm not gonna lie, but this game was the referee's game. Yes, Paul Pierce made a great shot, but he had WAY to many bail out calls and ticky-tack fouls that gave them easy points.

It feels like they didn't even make any shots the entire 4th quarter until late in the game...

very frustrating.

Yeah, no wonder the NBA is struggling to stay afloat. Fixed games and manufactured 'stars". That's the NBA's game.

They keep getting so many ticky tack fouls. And the refs just LOVE to call them for "The Big Three" and the splendor of the "Celtics".

I say they have NO CHANCE to beat us if they had to man up and play.

Its what kept them in the game. If horford could have played more in 2nd qaurter. Also the phantom foul calls "the big three" get so man bs calls. Especially pierce!

very frustrating.

I am in PA. I have no choice.

People forget, but Tommy H was the one who actually left the announcing table and yelled at the refs a couple years ago. He is the world's biggest douche.

Hotlanta, I wouldn't say that the games are fixed or whatever, but 33 fouls compared to 23 is ridiculous.

The referees really handicapped us this game with the terrible calls. You can't play aggressive when they're going to call a tick tack foul everytime.

Duff, what I can remember from the "Zaza- KG" altercation was the Boston announcers saying "KG better not get a technical... the Celtics can't lose him. Zaza on the other hand has nothing to lose and isn't important"... along those lines.

I don't mind "home announcers" but seriously.. those guys are bad. There are OTHER TEAMS THAN BOSTON.

This is the way you draw a foul.

That MUST be a large part of the teaching of the Celtics. They are able to "manafacture"

a foul call any time that they want two points.

Hawks left only 6 points at the line tonight on 81.8% shooting. They lost by one.

Boy, those 6 points were really needed. I know, unless you're Paul Pierce, you can't

hit from there EVERY time, but still - - - six points ARE six points.

Heck of a game, with Zaza hurt and missing part of the game, Josh missing and all

the foul trouble, to lose by one lousy point.

Hawks winning streak over. Time to start a new one.

GO HAWKS!!!

They definately came out with the home court calls. And I won't even say what I think about PP. Bottom line is WE CAN BEAT THESE GUYS.

Indeed.

It's no longer "We can run with these guys." It's now "We can beat em."

The officiating really was BS tonight...but I guess I'm beginning to calm down now. It's Boston, it's the Big 3, and they're at home. They will get ALL the calls down the stretch. I was seriously surprised when Joe got 1 call when he drove.

I was hoping when we had the referee scandel that the NBA would have got the refs together and said no more preferential treatment. It would have made the game of basketball great again and could have possibly ragained it's lost status. I guess this games illustrates more than anything else that it never will be.

Joe was getting killed in the 4th, but not one foul on those drives. On the one at the end, you see Pierce give him a hip check and Garnett push him in the shoulder when he drove by. It was so obvious. The scoop shot was just as bad as two players hit his arm while shooting.

Mean while on the other side of the court, Mo breaths on pierce and gets two fouls in less than 10 seconds to put us in the penalty.

Come on NBA!!!! Grow some morals.

I also don't want to think it sour apples, because I'm proud of the Hawks. But guys like Lebron who wine and beg for fouls if you look at them funny, thats not good basketball.

This is why they cannot beat us at home. They do not get those weak, soft calls. If Boston does not get them they are in trouble and I mean big trouble. The Celtics are very good playing whistleball and flopball.