• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mike Bibby Appreciation Thread

gsuteke

• Admin
What an outstanding performance by Mike Bibby tonight.

His team needed someone to stop up outside of Joe and he hit a homerun.

He was money on both ends of the floor.

Hell of a game Mike!

Absolutely a great game by Mike.

it was not only his shooting but his sneaky steals were awesome.

He was playing like he did a few years ago during the Lakers/Kings series.

:angel19: Mike Bibby definitely won the game for us tonight! There is no way the Hawks can let him go at the end of the season. I only saw the second half but from what I saw he was outstanding with his key steals and great shooting! And I was pleased to see Josh played a smart game tonight as well. No crazy treys or jumpshots that I saw!

• Premium Member
Derrick who?

Seriously that was pretty ridiculous. he suckered them over and over in transition for steals. His shot was money even when he had to shoot a moon ball to get it over a defender.

I didn't think that we had any shot at winning this game. I knew that we would get out rebounded by a ton, have trouble with dribble penetration and would go to that ineffective 4 guards on the floor attack. BUT BIBBY PULLED US OUT OF THE FIRE! Great win Hawks!

Edited by Peoriabird

I don't give a rat's rear end what you want to call him.

He was money tonight and for that he deserves our appreciation as Hawks fans

Lest we not forget praying for rain in the form of that #3 pick a few years back come lottery night.

ALOT HAS CHANGED AROUND HERE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

Not a real PG? The guy is the best PG we've had in about 10 years. He's an excellent shooter and an underrated passer. It's time we give the guy his due. He's been money for us more often than not. Oh, and we're 25-16 through 41 games. We're halfway there Hawks fans!!! I'm still hoping for 50 wins this season.

Best game I've seen Bibby play in a while. Even with that, his shooting stroke has been money all year. We rely so much on his ability to make shots, it makes games like this when he's just got everything going all the sweeter.

What's funny about this game is that, looking at individual scorers for the Bulls, it's tough to figure how they got to 102 points. They had 5 double figure scorers, same as us, but we had a guy go off 31 and their top scorer had only 21, not to mention that our fourth leading scorer outscored their second leading scorer. But it turns we needed pretty much every bit of Mike Bibby's dominance tonight, and we got it.

Edited by bronnt

Not a real PG? The guy is the best PG we've had in about 10 years. He's an excellent shooter and an underrated passer. It's time we give the guy his due. He's been money for us more often than not. Oh, and we're 25-16 through 41 games. We're halfway there Hawks fans!!! I'm still hoping for 50 wins this season.

This is actually an insult to Bibby with A. Johnson, T. Delk, T. Lue, Royal Ivey as starters here since that time. I think J. Terry is at the same level with Bibby and would do very well with this squad actually. Can't take anything away from Bibby THIS game but let's hope he has more for the stretch run.

Sorry, everyone knows you can't be a real PG unless you're really fast and drive a lot.

This is actually an insult to Bibby with A. Johnson, T. Delk, T. Lue, Royal Ivey as starters here since that time. I think J. Terry is at the same level with Bibby and would do very well with this squad actually. Can't take anything away from Bibby THIS game but let's hope he has more for the stretch run.

No. Terry isn't even CLOSE to being a PG.