• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Yep. The Hawks are still a fraud.

Plainview1981

This team thinks they're special because of winning some home games. 22 NBA teams have a winning record at home. Winning at home isn't all that special. Most of the teams do it. Only 7 teams have a winning road record. Which in reality means they're only 7 good teams in the league. I think the Hawks found out today they're still along way away from being a really good team. This was a big game to prove themselves in and they got clowned.

Just like Orlando clowned them.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are poor teams.

There are good teams.

Then, there are great teams.

For a long time, the Hawks were a poor team.

I have to believe they have left that behind them.

Now they are a good team. Good teams DO have

a winning home record. Poor teams do not.

Great teams win at home and have a good record

on the road.

No, the Hawks are not a poor team & they're not great,

not yet. We saw that today. The Cavs have lost one

home game this season. Not bad.

Fraud? Hardly. They are good. When they get to the

point that their road record is better, then we can call

them great.

How about all those other teams that have lost on the

Cav's home floor? Hawks are not alone here.

:angel19:

There are poor teams.

There are good teams.

Then, there are great teams.

For a long time, the Hawks were a poor team.

I have to believe they have left that behind them.

Now they are a good team. Good teams DO have

a winning home record. Poor teams do not.

Great teams win at home and have a good record

on the road.

No, the Hawks are not a poor team & they're not great,

not yet. We saw that today. The Cavs have lost one

home game this season. Not bad.

Fraud? Hardly. They are good. When they get to the

point that their road record is better, then we can call

them great.

How about all those other teams that have lost on the

Cav's home floor? Hawks are not alone here.

:angel19:

Chicago is 21-11 at home

Charlotte is 20-16 at home

The Bucks are 20-15 at home missing all sorts of key players

Even Golden State is 19-16 at home.

Bad teams can and do have a winning record at home.

This team thinks they're special because of winning some home games. 22 NBA teams have a winning record at home. Winning at home isn't all that special. Most of the teams do it. Only 7 teams have a winning road record. Which in reality means they're only 7 good teams in the league. I think the Hawks found out today they're still along way away from being a really good team. This was a big game to prove themselves in and they got clowned.

One of my fave movie scenes of all time. Not that it applies here or anything.....

Edited by gsuteke

Chicago is 21-11 at home

Charlotte is 20-16 at home

The Bucks are 20-15 at home missing all sorts of key players

Even Golden State is 19-16 at home.

Bad teams can and do have a winning record at home.

These teams are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. They're still not great, but they

really aren't poor teams.

Now, the last two teams in the east:

Raptors ---- 13/20

Wizards----- 11/24

In the west, the bottom five have losing records @ home.

Poor teams can't win at home or on the road.

Good teams win at home.

Great teams win both at home and on the road.

:sad:

• Admin

Why, because we got beat by the best team in the NBA? Why, because we lost to a team that have only lost once on their home court? Why because they were on their own 7 game win streak? Yes we lost this game and this proves we are failures?

Dude, its the same thing for almost 10 years from you. Why do you even bother to 'cheer' for this team?

Why, because we got beat by the best team in the NBA? Why, because we lost to a team that have only lost once on their home court? Why because they were on their own 7 game win streak? Yes we lost this game and this proves we are failures?

Dude, its the same thing for almost 10 years from you. Why do you even bother to 'cheer' for this team?

They got blown out. It doesn't make a difference if they cut into a big lead when the scrubs and back ups get in. They got ran out of the building just like they did against Dallas at the start of the year before trying to make the late comeback. Just like they did in Cleveland the first time. Just like they did in Orlando. They've lost 7 out of 8 road games with two of those losses coming to Charlotte and New York. That's the sign of a bad basketball team.

Unless this team has a 6 or 7 game homestand they can't seem to put anything together. Beating Cleveland was very unlikely. But getting ran of the building is not acceptable at all. I was just starting to get excited. I knew they wouldn't beat Cleveland, but I expected a good game and not a blow out. Until they win road games I'll make sure I don't excited anymore.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

These teams are still in the hunt for a playoff spot. They're still not great, but they

really aren't poor teams.

Now, the last two teams in the east:

Raptors ---- 13/20

Wizards----- 11/24

In the west, the bottom five have losing records @ home.

Poor teams can't win at home or on the road.

Good teams win at home.

Great teams win both at home and on the road.

:sad:

When you look at Chicago's overall record... Yes, they're a poor team. Good teams don't have losing records and Chicago has a losing record.

• Premium Member
They got blown out. It doesn't make a difference if they cut into a big lead when the scrubs and back ups get in. They got ran out of the building just like they did against Dallas at the start of the year before trying to make the late comeback. Just like they did in Cleveland the first time. Just like they did in Orlando. They've lost 7 out of 8 road games with two of those losses coming to Charlotte and New York. That's the sign of a bad basketball team.

Unless this team has a 6 or 7 game homestand they can't seem to put anything together. Beating Cleveland was very unlikely. But getting ran of the building is not acceptable at all. I was just starting to get excited. I knew they wouldn't beat Cleveland, but I expected a good game and not a blow out. Until they win road games I'll make sure I don't excited anymore.

Cleveland's average margin of victory at home is well over 10 points... They blow out a lot of teams at home, even good teams... That's why they have one of the best home records in NBA history.

The Hawks are good... We would have split with Cleveland if it weren't for a terrible foul call on Lebron.... Are we good enough to win a championship? Probably not... but we do have a shot at winning a series or two in the playoffs.

Cleveland's average margin of victory at home is well over 10 points... They blow out a lot of teams at home, even good teams... That's why they have one of the best home records in NBA history.

The Hawks are good... We would have split with Cleveland if it weren't for a terrible foul call on Lebron.... Are we good enough to win a championship? Probably not... but we do have a shot at winning a series or two in the playoffs.

I wouldn't bet on getting out of the first round since Wade can make the plays that Joe doesn't make.

This is a stupid thread.

The Cavs have lost to one team at home this year. I guess all of those other teams that have lost to the Cavs in Cleveland are bad.

Hotlanta, are you even a fan? All I read EVER are complaints from you.

Mods, is there an "ignore" feature on here?

You're like a troll...you roam around until there's a loss or a bad game and you just feed off any negativity. Get a life.

This is a stupid thread.

The Cavs have lost to one team at home this year. I guess all of those other teams that have lost to the Cavs in Cleveland are bad.

Hotlanta, are you even a fan? All I read EVER are complaints from you.

Mods, is there an "ignore" feature on here?

You're like a troll...you roam around until there's a loss or a bad game and you just feed off any negativity. Get a life.

I Sir, will find out the answer for you. I'd certainly use it if I were in your shoes.